Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I have three of these in my family.
1) The bachelor uncle
2) The bougie uncle
3) The inappropriate uncle

1)The inappropriate uncle is the reason why Chris Rock came up with

2)The best part of the bachelor uncle is when he's trying to give YOU love advice. We Looking at him like.
:rudy:

3)The bougie uncle be the most annoying Nikka in the world. If you ain't making six figures he looking at you like
:dahell:

Last edited:

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
:deadmanny: One of of uncles had a cookout, and one of his neighbors from up the street came with her little family. Her man kept referring to all the younger dudes as "Lord". We all knew what he was doing, we just brushed it off cuz we too old for all that. We just :pachaha: amongst ourselves. He and his girl started to get into it cuz he fixed his son a plate, and he didn't want the greens. One of my other uncles was like "Chill man, bring that down a notch, ain't no need for all that." Dude was like "Chill Lord, this ain't got nothing to do with you. My uncle was like "You damn right this got something to do with me, this my brother's house, and I ain't gone have you disrespecting his home. And what's up with all that Lord shyt, we gangstas over here!" and threw up the forks. Me, my brother and my cousins roared. My grandma was like "Y'all better get your uncle :comeon:."

:dead:Cooks out in Chicago always be ended up like the movie theatre scene in Cooley High.

I'll never forget how my pops saw my cousin rocking some Jordan's (red and black I recall) and he said to my auntie ":stopitslime:Why you got that boy wearing them hook ass kicks on his feet?" And at the time me and my brother just :steviej: because our suburban asses knew what that meant.

:banderas: Memories for days breh

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I have the 2 cool azz uncles
An azz hole uncle
The UNCLE who nobody wants to play spades with as a partner because he's always underbidding and then the game has to be broken up !

Then there's my favorite uncle that if you even walk around his smoker or grill, you're getting cussed out !
:mjcry:

:dead:my uncle stay with a two and a possible

:stopitslime: he always have the nerve to say somebody reneged

I wanna play spades now

Son, they can have big joker, little joker and the two of diamonds and still say they have 2 and a possible:dead:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
What about Time Warp uncle? You know the one whose house is filled with that '80s Prince Akheem furniture, still has a Jherri curl, and yells out "Y'all don't know nothin' bout this here!" whenever a pre-1990 song gets played?

Be like "BoyWhatYouKnowBoutThatThereBoyThatshytThereFoeYoTime" like its one word

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
:deadmanny: One of of uncles had a cookout, and one of his neighbors from up the street came with her little family. Her man kept referring to all the younger dudes as "Lord". We all knew what he was doing, we just brushed it off cuz we too old for all that. We just :pachaha: amongst ourselves. He and his girl started to get into it cuz he fixed his son a plate, and he didn't want the greens. One of my other uncles was like "Chill man, bring that down a notch, ain't no need for all that." Dude was like "Chill Lord, this ain't got nothing to do with you. My uncle was like "You damn right this got something to do with me, this my brother's house, and I ain't gone have you disrespecting his home. And what's up with all that Lord shyt, we gangstas over here!" and threw up the forks. Me, my brother and my cousins roared. My grandma was like "Y'all better get your uncle :comeon:."
:dead:

They didn't get into a fight?

Jaz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Bronx/Jerz
DON'T LET SOMEBODY START TALKING ACROSS THE TABLE="KxngKobruh, post: 19347503, member: 16812"]:mjcry:

:dead:my uncle stay with a two and a possible

:stopitslime: he always have the nerve to say somebody reneged

I wanna play spades now[/QUOTE]