Black Uncles at the cookout: Abandon all chill ye who enter here

cdc

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
14th and Kennedy to Macombos
The fix-it man, white-trash uncle. Lives next door in the house he inherited form his parents who bought it 50 years ago in the burbs before the neighborhood transitioned. Moved back home aunty with two kids calls him when the water heater needs replaced or the brakes on her car sound scratchy, and he misinterprets that as flirting. Brings his own beer, gets drunk, contaminates the food by grabbing it with his hands and hits on the moved back home aunty. Crack head uncle uses the opportunity to steal power tools from fix-it man's shed and truck before pissed-off uncle fights with him.

maxresdefault.jpg

Jaz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Bronx/Jerz
I have the 2 cool azz uncles
An azz hole uncle
The UNCLE who nobody wants to play spades with as a partner because he's always underbidding and then the game has to be broken up !

Then there's my favorite uncle that if you even walk around his smoker or grill, you're getting cussed out !

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
I have the 2 cool azz uncles
An azz hole uncle
The UNCLE who nobody wants to play spades with as a partner because he's always underbidding and then the game has to be broken up !

Then there's my favorite uncle that if you even walk around his smoker or grill, you're getting cussed out !

:mjcry:

:dead:my uncle stay with a two and a possible

:stopitslime: he always have the nerve to say somebody reneged

I wanna play spades now