"Black people were better off during the Jim Crow era"-the coli

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It may hurt your feelings but it's the reality of America.

Posting a bunch of smileys won't change that.

Support the government's claim of being able to grant "equal rights" in this system/society while in the same breath claiming it's impossible brehs :laff:

I'm the smart-dumb one tho :skip:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Support the government's claim of being able to grant "equal rights" in this system/society while in the same breath claiming it's impossible brehs :laff:

I'm the smart-dumb one tho :skip:
Context is totally lost on y'all.:smh:

The post was about equality in acheivment, not equality in rights and opportunities.

They are two separate concepts. That was clearly explained in the post I quoted and in my post.

Stop, read, comprehend.

Don't be a dummy all your life

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Context is totally lost on y'all.:smh:

The post was about equality in acheivment, not equality in rights and opportunities.

Yet we were closing the gap quicker in practically in every comparative quality of life metric prior to being granted "equal rights" :shaq2:

And everything has stagnated or regressed since then...comparatively speaking.

This actually explains a lot

Nothing in that post has me forwarding the idea of blacks determining policy in the legislative or whatever the fuk u talmbout...the fuk typa ridiculous ass strawman is this :russ:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3c619a5ffdd8f0db3d2dc38193fac454.jpg

alexander-jim-crow-575x383.jpg

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yet we were closing the gap quicker in practically in every comparative quality of life metric prior to being granted "equal rights" :shaq2:

And everything has stagnated or regressed since then...comparatively speaking.
It's a basic concept. When you are starting from zero, growth will be rapid until a certain point when it slows down. When our progress slowed down, so did the ENTIRE country.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's a basic concept. When you are starting from zero, growth will be rapid until a certain point when it slows down. When our progress slowed down, so did the ENTIRE country.

But i thought the point of doing something as drastic as giving up black ownership/autonomy in black neighborhoods to go live/work in white ones was to result in sweeping quality of life changes? :jbhmm:

Not for everything to just stagnate and regress in multiple quality of life areas. Where there were already even more dramatic quality of life gains prior to blacks giving up black ownership/autonomy in their neighborhoods...The fukk was the point if quality of life not only didn't drastically improve...but regress in some areas?

We can eat whiteys garbage ass food establishments and smash his women?

We lost gains in black homeownership, black life expectancy, the black-white wage gap and our family structure is in shambles...but at least we get to PAWG :blessed:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
But i thought the point of doing something as drastic as giving up black ownership/autonomy in black neighborhoods to go live/work in white ones was to result in sweeping quality of life changes? :jbhmm:
It did.

Not for everything to just stagnate and regress in multiple quality of life areas. Where there were already even more dramatic quality of life gains prior to blacks giving up black ownership/autonomy in their neighborhoods...The fukk was the point if quality of life not only didn't drastically improve...but regress in some areas?
"Everything" didn't stagnate. The only thing that did stagnate is wages, and that holds true for the entire country.

We can eat whiteys garbage ass food establishments and smash his women?
You reducing the civil rights movement into eating food and smashing women shows how much you don't understand history.

We lost gains black homeownership, black life expectancy,
No we didn't :mjlol:

the black-white wage gap and our family structure is in shambles...but at least we get to PAWG :blessed:
The white-white wage gap is in shambles, and our family structure is better than ever :ehh:

You are working with some very poor information to start, which is why your opinion defies logic.

You gotta start with accurate info if you want to make a proper argument.

Last edited:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
And this is the main reason the the folks who say this nonsense are by default c00ns or against Black people. I've heard powerful :mjpls: stories from aunt and uncles who arent even that old. My grandparents told horror stories from the South and North states. And my great grandma :wow: her family was practically slaves aka sharecroppers, Black neighbors would just go missing (SC,NC) after getting into arguments with whites or the law.... those who could pass for white (her brother and his friends), would do it to get the fukk out :mjcry:

:mjlol:A 20 something 2016 negro would last a year in the 1960s south.
Posters who call themselves pro-black in here sounding like this...

:mjlol: