"Black people were better off during the Jim Crow era"-the coli

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Agreed 100%

People get too caught up in a comparison instead of just trying to improve lives.

Doesn't matter where black peoples "stats" fall as long as we are free to be happy and prosperous.

Black people as a whole will NEVER be equal with whites as a whole. History has already decided that. So measuring black peoples success by comparing us to whites is and always has been an exercise in futility. And thats what the "black people were better off before integration" argument usually relies on. A comparison to white people devoid of proper historical context.

Quoted for the preservation of sheer fukking nonsense.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:ufdup:Total separation from the white man.

:whoa:Not necessarily from the white women, tho.

:mjlol:.... somehow I missed this thread...

Not sure if even possible, with so much fukkery out there. I wonder how AA poverty and income rates would change if Africa had a dynamic economic growth and development transformation on par with Asia the last 20 years??? Would there be enough AAs that tapped into that growth and development to make serious change in stats?

Last edited:

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Agreed 100%

People get too caught up in a comparison instead of just trying to improve lives.

Doesn't matter where black peoples "stats" fall as long as we are free to be happy and prosperous.

Black people as a whole will NEVER be equal with whites as a whole. History has already decided that. So measuring black peoples success by comparing us to whites is and always has been an exercise in futility. And thats what the "black people were better off before integration" argument usually relies on. A comparison to white people devoid of proper historical context.

Ladies and gentlemen...i present to you the true subconcious thoughts of a pro-white integrationist/anti-black autonomist :laff:

Whether black/non-black this is what they truly believe whether they openly admit it or not...which why they think the only way to solve black problems is thru white legislators.

Also explains why most of the people making the argument against expanding black autonomy are not black...like OP for instance...he needs black people in a perpetual state of powerless so they can remain dependent on them for resources...he wants his people to continually have a monopoly on the black dollar in the hood...those dollars feeding his family and putting a roof over his head would've instead been in black hands instead of his people, if not for the civil rights act... and blacks had continued on with expanding their autonomy...based on the DC & Harlem (or even Durham,NC) blueprint.

Let apu from the kwiki mart and some dude named vegas CAC cherry pick anecdotes to try to mischaracterize and frame the narrative of your own people brehs :childplease:

And notice how OP went from stats to cherry picked anecodotes to try to make his point...after greater context of those half assed stats were posted...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Ladies and gentlemen...i present to you the true subconcious thoughts of a pro-white integrationist/anti-black autonomist :laff:

Whether black/non-black this is what they truly believe whether they openly admit it or not...which why they think the only way to solve black problems is thru white legislators.

Also explains why most of the people making the argument against expanding black autonomy are not black...like OP for instance...he needs black people in a perpetual state of powerless so they can remain dependent on them for resources...he wants his people to continually have a monopoly on the black dollar in the hood...those dollars feeding his family and putting a roof over his head would've instead been in black hands instead of his people, if not for the civil rights act... and blacks had continued on with expanding their autonomy...based on the DC & Harlem (or even Durham,NC) blueprint.

Let apu from the kwiki mart and some dude named vegas CAC cherry pick anecdotes to try to mischaracterize and frame the narrative of your own people brehs :childplease:

And notice how OP went from stats to cherry picked anecodotes to try to make his point...after greater context of those half assed stats were posted...

You just made up a bunch of dumb shyt and didn't say much of anything at all :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

You just made up a bunch of dumb shyt and didn't say much of anything at all :mjlol:

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I've posted nothing BUT facts in this thread

But yeah...

Agreed 100%

We're done here.
PS0ur0x.png

If you black...KILL YA SELF

If you white...KILL YA SELF

But not before taking as many cacs as possible with you.
79PJYsG.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL

This post doesn't make any sense..... What part of the judicial, legislative, or executive branch of government do blacks own that determine public policy?

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I've posted nothing BUT facts in this thread

But yeah...

We're done here.
PS0ur0x.png

If you black...KILL YA SELF

If you white...KILL YA SELF

But not before taking as many cacs as possible with you.
79PJYsG.png
It may hurt your feelings but it's the reality of America.

Posting a bunch of smileys won't change that.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This post doesn't make any sense..... What part of the judicial, legislative, or executive branch of governments do blacks own that determine public policy?

I don't even get how this pertains to any points i made in my post :leostare: