Black people need to stop tryna team up with latinos/asians/non whites

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
While, I'm cool with EVERYONE, but there's nothing that beats Black pride and love. :obama:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, look at that Loud Affair thread and how suppossed "black" posters were turning their nose up to dude and wishing death on him and shyt. I was offering constructive advice but all you heard was people tearing him down. That mentality in our community has to stop. Reach out and help someone who may not have the same support system or mental capacity that you have. It's just "fukk them nikkas" or "nikkas ain't shyt".

this right here....

i notice on this website that nikkas will be like

im black,educated,rich, sheltered all this bullshyt
THEN turnaround and diss/dog the nikka thats not as fortunate THEN turnaround again and say im for black people

lol naw nikka you confused thats all

thats why i try to make threads that blend hood nikkas/smart nikkas/rich nikkas/ whatever cuz we all the same...just at different stages in life

you aint gotta be all uppity and snooty to be successful
just like you aint gotta be a goon/thug to be a real nikka

real gone recognize real no matter what it is

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I'm speaking what's really going on,you're wishing for some fantasy world that will never exist over here.

fantasy world? Im speaking on what every other race is doing. This shyt is real.

The only way for black people to stop the high murder rates, high abortion rates,

high aids rate, low education is rates is to work as a community. But again, you

are a slow individual so you might not understand.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
fantasy world? Im speaking on what every other race is doing. This shyt is real.

The only way for black people to stop the high murder rates, high abortion rates,

high aids rate, low education is rates is to work as a community. But again, you

It's only real if you've immigrated here from another country.Yes,Asians come here and start their own businesses and help their own.The same can be said for Africans and Arabs.However if you're an Asian born and raised here in America you have same "get rich or die trying" mindset as every other race has.Elite whites aren't fukking with trailor trash,they'll exploit them though.Elite blacks don't fukk with nikkas in the hood,they'll exploit them though.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps

man you tellin the truth right here......

imo the crime rate would drop DRAMATICALLY if people start policing themselves

people scared to slap a nikka or tell em when they on some bs

its nikkas in my hood you KNOW breakin into houses robbin nikkas but wont nobody tell or whoop this nikka ass publicly

PUBLIC HUMILIATION should be practiced in hoods all across america
let start snatchin some of these nikkas up and get to whoopin azz right in front of everybody

nikkas a get humble real quick

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
It's only real if you've immigrated here from another country.Yes,Asians come here and start their own businesses and help their own.The same can be said for Africans and Arabs.However if you're an Asian born and raised here in America you have same "get rich or die trying" mindset as every other race has.Elite whites aren't fukking with trailor trash,they'll exploit them though.Elite blacks don't fukk with nikkas in the hood,they'll exploit them though.
Yea those elite blacks who exploit blacks are for themselves.

Sound familiar? ;)

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps

My dude. Im not saying every black person is to be trusted because lord knows a black person could easily stab me in my back or kill me. ALL im saying is the only way to fix black problems is black people themselves. Not a kumbaya ass nikka but it's the only way. I honestly don't see how you can disagree with that.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you say there's no such thing as "white" people which I agree with then logic would dictate that "hispanic" and/or "latino" is a social construct as well right? I mean if this mexican dude lived down the street from me and identified with the struggle you would turn him away and say get your mexican ass out of here?
BlackMexicans.jpg

It becomes a constantly moving goal post on who can identify as black and who can we "team" up with. Nowadays nikkas got to do for self and help those who want to be helped. I know many brothers who get offended at you just for calling them "brother" but wouldn't say shyt if you refer to them as nikka. In the end it's all about mentality and understanding the construct of systematic racism and white privilege.

To me black is someone who has some type of African ancestry in them(basically everyone in the world since you can't be human and not have some african in you somewhere in your family tree). Am I saying go hold hands with the "Yo soy mexicano" ass mexican who identify himself as a white mexican?? No but you can't alienate people who aren't chiefly black because black people have had a lot of allies than you think. Think I'm lying??

General Takahashi conspired with the NOI to help blacks and told them Japan was committed to the black man's struggle if they helped them against the US. What happened?? Duke was snatched up and a while later they was bombed and Japan was "americanized" a bit. That type of shyt happens basically everywhere and that explains the whole hispanic and "non white" people hating on black people.

It's really the systematic racism that's the problem. Even a few small "white" minority wasn't beat for that shyt. The radical 70's group the weather underground sympathized with the black panthers and them dudes was gully. I'm not the violent guy but I can empathize with some of their sentiments. People like that get more respect from me than some "white" people who try to be on some save the planet and let's help starving kids in Africa by donating a dollar a day.

In the end if this type of foolery and mindset was removed from the minds of people shyt would've been smoother by now. You can't unite until people remove the blockage and confusion out their head. It's why you'll always have resistance and c00ns when they just as black as you.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
My dude. Im not saying every black person is to be trusted because lord knows a black person could easily stab me in my back or kill me. ALL im saying is the only way to fix black problems is black people themselves. Not a kumbaya ass nikka but it's the only way. I honestly don't see how you can disagree with that.

Because I live in a place where that has failed,maybe i'm just scarred and nikkas aren't like that everywhere else.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
:mjpls:
Yes it does,and the majority of people that live here think that way.
Try and at least focus on the few that aren't for themselves. I've seen you stress the ones that are for themselves a lot but doing that will just kill your ambition to support the few who are trying to progress.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Because I live in a place where that has failed,maybe i'm just scarred and nikkas aren't like that everywhere else.

I'm from chicago :krs: and trust me ive might black folks what would do you worse then white people out here. Killing people for stepping on they shoes, looking at them wrong, killing babies etc

But the thing is I don't think we have ever tried sticking together since malcom/martin dead. When crack was introduced it was a wrap and we still feeling the effects today bruh.