Black people need to stop tryna team up with latinos/asians/non whites

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
But I'm not the fakkit ass nikka trying to preach bullshyt on an internet forum. So keep digging up the old posts. :umad:

But you are the nikka what got chased around brooklyn doe :ld:

I RAN LIKE A bytchHHHH ASSS nikkaAAAA.

Thank god for grandma

I saw my grandma crossing the street. I ran up on her and grabbed her hand. I'm like

nikka on the bus sweating bullets lol

When I get on I see the gap tooth nikka and his homeboy pass the bus. :dead: I'm like please God don't make these nikkas come on here. They passed the buss and here I am at home safe and sound. :obama:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
one of the main reasons nikkas fukked up cuz we not eatin right

most grocery stores in black areas get the bottom of the barrel food

that is true...

we are in a bad state my nikka...

I dunno if you from ny,but they got these lil nikka gangs just poppin off for nothing...

No bread coming out of it at all...

shyt is sad

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
The enemy of my enemy is my friend........to an extent. There's one problem with your ideology, though: Most African slaves went to South America so there's a LARGE contingent of 'us' that identify as Latin.

'Black' is not a shade of skin, but of culture. Our 'culture' isn't as alluring to them since they retained their identity (somewhat) while we completely lost ours and had to rebuild from scratch.

Also, most people don't know that 'White people' don't really exist.

Actually it is...

and that's the problem; gettin' 30 millions people to come together, because; our skin tone is similar.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But you are the nikka what got chased around brooklyn doe :ld:

Thank god for grandma

nikka on the bus sweating bullets lol

:laff: What are you trying to prove bringing up my old posts though? Did you have them saved somewhere and was waiting for the right time to use it against me? :russ: Like I said I'm not ashamed, it is what it is. So, go sit down somewhere. :umad:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Black people failed to see how the "latinos"got their messages across during election time..

Obama brought his A game when he came to speak to them because he knew they meant business...

He comes around my people and sangs al green...:manny:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
:laff: What are you trying to prove bringing up my old posts though? Did you have them saved somewhere and was waiting for the right time to use it against me? :russ: Like I said I'm not ashamed, it is what it is. So, go sit down somewhere. :umad:

You talking like im in your thread lol your in mine calling me a fukkboy, if you don't like what im saying get out. Simple.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/New-Jim-Crow-Michelle-Alexander/dp/1595586431]The New Jim Crow: Michelle Alexander, Cornel West: 9781595586438: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

i just called my homegirl and she said this is the book. i googled it and she gone let me get it when she done The New Jim Crow by Michelle Alexander

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You talking like im in your thread lol your in mine calling me a fukkboy, if you don't like what im saying get out. Simple.

fukkboy :umad: You sound real salty. No one like you in real life so you get on the internet on some Kumbaya shyt trying to bring everyone together. You're whole gimmick is wack as fukk.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Black people failed to see how the "latinos"got their messages across during election time..

Obama brought his A game when he came to speak to them because he knew they meant business...

He comes around my people and sangs al green...:manny:

please please make more threads or just post more

yourn opinion and views is needed and real nikkas gone respod and know where you comin from

alot of nikkas on this website in the twilight zone

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
fukkboy :umad: You sound real salty. No one like you in real life so you get on the internet on some Kumbaya shyt trying to bring everyone together. You're whole gimmick is wack as fukk.

lol aight man. Nobody in real life likes me because im highlighting black issues on a forum (that most blacks agree with)...cool :shake:..is that it?

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all these fake ass part time conscious brothers stay exposing themselves with the ignorance. :laff: as many people in this thread said already, latin is an ethnicity and there are many black people with latin hertiage.

yeah, nobody is a know it all and i damn sure ain't a know it all myself BUT it annoys me when i hear folks making these general statements without really knowing what they're talking about. then when they get schooled, they still want to hold on to their point instead of just admitting that they're wrong and trying to learn from their mistake.

breh, one of the biggest misconceptions is that white people, latin people and etc stick together. that's a MYTH. sure, it's a known thing that people usually stick with what they're comfortable with and etc BUT @ the same time, there's white on white violence, asian on asian violence and etc BUT it's not highlighted as how black on black is. yeah, we need to get our shyt together BUT let's NOT get mislead.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Im just spitting the real for yall but see how the c00n nikkas tryna take the discussion and turn it into something else? tryna attack me for my view points, it's horrible.