Black people need to stop tryna team up with latinos/asians/non whites

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
And enough of this "they like rap music so they coo with us" .

Just look at the sneaky chit non blacks try to say on these hip hop forums .

People see us as entertainment, that's it .

Watch this clip :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOxOR3x8FBQ

You make some valid posts , some of these posters getting bolder and bolder w/ their racism here. Not saying all the non-black posters are racist, but 2-4 of them say slick shyt about us here that goes unnoticed. Just look at the Ray Lewis thread or some of the Africa threads.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
BBC News - Peru's minorities battle racism
"The girls I teach can still get racist comments from the teachers, but now they're better prepared to respond”

"Black is associated with all that's bad and negative”

Last November, Peru became the first country in the region to apologise to its African-descended population for centuries of abuse, exclusion and discrimination.

Chris B wasn't lying. Afro-Peruvians are treated like crap.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
The New Jim Crow: Michelle Alexander, Cornel West: 9781595586438: Amazon.com: Books

i just called my homegirl and she said this is the book. i googled it and she gone let me get it when she done The New Jim Crow by Michelle Alexander

Once in a great while a book comes along that changes the way we see the world and helps to fuel a nationwide social movement. The New Jim Crow is such a book. Praised by Harvard Law professor Lani Guinier as "brave and bold," this book directly challenges the notion that the election of Barack Obama signals a new era of colorblindness. With dazzling candor, legal scholar Michelle Alexander argues that "we have not ended racial caste in America; we have merely redesigned it." By targeting black men through the War on Drugs and decimating communities of color, the U.S. criminal justice system functions as a contemporary system of racial control—relegating millions to a permanent second-class status—even as it formally adheres to the principle of colorblindness. In the words of Benjamin Todd Jealous, president and CEO of the NAACP, this book is a "call to action."

:salute:

I've always stated the idea of multiculturalism will exclude black people and have an adverse outcome like 95% of liberal ideologies.

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
if your nice to me im nice to you. Forget this black people need to stick together bullchit its all in your head.

In a perfect world where everyone had the same mentality as you, you would be right. In this world, you're not. In this world, every individual has to compete for resources. In the competition for resources, it's easier to win by teaming up with others. If you don't team up with others, you'll lose to those who do. That's why your "black people shouldn't stick together" motto fails. Black people have to stick together or they'll lose to others who do. It's not about being proud of your race or any of that dumb ****. It's about doing whatever needs to be done to ensure the safety and happiness of you and your family. It's about adapting to how the world really works rather than to how you want it to work. The koreans dominating the black hair care industry is a perfect example of a group of people who decided to team up, get organized, and take over. Black people didn't stand a chance despite having home turf.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
shyt is real out here...

The problem with my people is the priorities are not straight...

Look at our communities..where are the black grocery stores???

The chinese stores are putting slanted eyes in all the universities and 70k and better jobs...

Black people and investing,building,and evolving to higher standards are an oxymoron...

Getting Roth Ira's,mutual funds and other things just dont happen

I try to talk to the younger ones every chance I get...

But we as people failed somewhere...

Everyone gets rich of us except us

I agree to an extent. I do think we as a people can always do better, but there are systems put in place to work against us as a means to control our population. There are more black men in prison right now than there were at the peak of slavery. Shyt is sad as hell when you actually look at everything objectively.

Even with more blacks getting an education and "waking" up in a sense, there are twice as many who won't go that route for various reasons. And having a black president means nothing to the average black man in this country.

I personally think that things are the way they are for many reasons, but a main one is the affects of slavery and the breaking down of out people.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79

killacal

Banned
Daps
They called w.e.b. Dubois a sellout for saying we would be better off if we stayed segregated and built our own communities from the ground up instead of assimulating with whites. :damn:

So someone enslaves your people for 400 years and you think shyt will just be peachy? The oppressors are half a millennium deep in hatred for you and aren't gonna simply be like :manny: they cool with me.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
People need to stop focusing on fighting and start focusing on gaining economic power. it doesn't matter if blacks team up with other "minorities" or not. As long as whites control all the resources and have all the economic power things will never change.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
this is just stupid

you want black people to stick together, but they gotta be from the U.S or from the mother country africa

how about all the blacks that were taken to the carribean in the slave ships? those blacks grew as "latinos" only diffrence between them and you is the culture ya grew up around

im dominican myself, if you look at me you can tell im spanish right off the bat. But then if i introduce you to my moms side of the family, you would swear they all black at first look until you hear them speaking spanish. Let me ask you something else, you think racist cacs give a fukk if they latin-black? they probably look at that shyt even worse..

when dominicans was here in the U.S back in the 60's,70's, they faced the same problems african americans went thru but we cant be unified because we classified as "latinos"?

all this shyt dont make sense man, someone here said it best. its about unifying with people with the same philosophy and principles as yourself, who the fukk cares about skin color but extremist...you on the same boat as these KKK fukks because ya both are on the "we stick with our kind fukk everyone else" bullshyt..

so yea fukk your thoughts and whoever agrees with you :manny: (its funny cause this smiley right here is a prime example of a black latino but i bet most of you motherfukkers didnt know that unless ya watch baseball)

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
I agree to an extent. I do think we as a people can always do better, but there are systems put in place to work against us as a means to control our population. There are more black men in prison right now than there were at the peak of slavery. Shyt is sad as hell when you actually look at everything objectively.

Even with more blacks getting an education and "waking" up in a sense, there are twice as many who won't go that route for various reasons. And having a black president means nothing to the average black man in this country.

I personally think that things are the way they are for many reasons, but a main one is the affects of slavery and the breaking down of out people.

He's right though. There is a real lack of knowledge when it comes to family and wealth building. Lack of marriage, lack of family family, lack of education are all huge problems amongst our people.

You have people here who are content with renting a place and struggling their entire lives just to lay claim to living in a city that offers the best entertainment. That is a$$ backwards thinking. That is anti-money.