Black people need to stop tryna team up with latinos/asians/non whites

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He's right though. There is a real lack of knowledge when it comes to family and wealth building. Lack of marriage, lack of family family, lack of education are all huge problems amongst our people.

You have people here who are content with renting a place and struggling their entire lives just to lay claim to living in a city that offers the best entertainment. That is a$$ backwards thinking. That is anti-money.

I agree that these are issues within the community. All I am saying is that the issues that prevent blacks from wanting to leave a circumstance that isn't beneficial also have to be dealt with as well. I personally believe that there are core issues of helplessness, self-hate, extreme low self-esteem ect that contribute to a lot of blacks continuting the cycle that they were born into.

If most blacks grow up hearing that they aint gone be shyt when they grow up, are expected to end up a statistic, see black on black crime daily, ect. we cant expect them to know any different or want any different.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I agree to an extent. I do think we as a people can always do better, but there are systems put in place to work against us as a means to control our population. There are more black men in prison right now than there were at the peak of slavery. Shyt is sad as hell when you actually look at everything objectively.

Even with more blacks getting an education and "waking" up in a sense, there are twice as many who won't go that route for various reasons. And having a black president means nothing to the average black man in this country.

I personally think that things are the way they are for many reasons, but a main one is the affects of slavery and the breaking down of out people.

Obama being president means nothing to me either...He's a politician who makes backroom deals like alot of people in his line of work..

There is really no guidance system in place...

You got 35 year olds smoking blunts with teenagers..smh

Even the older drug dealers in my hood "regulated"the younger ones about respect..

They even respected me because I work a steady job and didnt go the other route...

All of that is gone

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I blame black people.

How come your radar do go off when illegals get the same rights you do?

Blacks allow any race to infiltrate what ever they have that is successfull. But it never come back full circle.

Now all the poor Mexicans that blacks associated w/ and vouched for are showing their true colors. And blacks are playing that b b b but, we all poor we gotta stick together. While the Mexicans on son :mjpls:.

It seems to happen in every facet of black culture and blacks are always caught off guard.

No one to blame but ourself.

shyt ain't gone change. Now it's black vs black, white vs black, Mexican vs black, govt. vs black.

But we got a black pres. though.:manny:

IpushFatKids

Banned
Daps
Im speaking from personal experience....of course go to Peru and let me know if they treat you the same way

ive dated a chilien chick before dont know if that means anything to you but me and the family was real tight. Alot of countries are open racists same can be said in some african countries where white people are viewed as foreign and you know foreign=Bad/weird.

Anyways why was you in peru for ?

EDIT: Im glad im not merican. haha

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Obama being president means nothing to me either...He's a politician who makes backroom deals like alot of people in his line of work..

There is really no guidance system in place...

You got 35 year olds smoking blunts with teenagers..smh

Even the older drug dealers in my hood "regulated"the younger ones about respect..

They even respected me because I work a steady job and didnt go the other route...

All of that is gone

Our whole culture has become preverted.

The only systems we have are those that benefit either minorities (non-blacks) or while folks. There is essentially nothing that has been SOLELY done for blacks in this country from the government. Every progam we "benefit from" wasn't created for us in mind, but for others.

A lot has changed in this country that has to do with race and that doesn't have to do with race. It's all fukced up.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I blame black people.

How come your radar do go off when illegals get the same rights you do?

Blacks allow any race to infiltrate what ever they have that is successfull. But it never come back full circle.

Now all the poor Mexicans that blacks associated w/ and vouched for are showing their true colors. And blacks are playing that b b b but, we all poor we gotta stick together. While the Mexicans on son :mjpls:.

It seems to happen in every facet of black culture and blacks are always caught off guard.

No one to blame but ourself.

shyt ain't gone change. Now it's black vs black, white vs black, Mexican vs black, govt. vs black.

But we got a black pres. though.:manny:

Having a black pres don't mean shyt though. If anything, it has magnified the issues at hand.

Blacks are not seen the same as other minorities in this country. It is easier for an illegal to come here, start a business, and become a millionaire with no SSN, no credit, ect vs a black man (born us citizen) with all of the above. We have a million and one road blocks in front of us that other ethnicities/minorities don't have.

And as far as us "allowing" shyt.... what would it look like if we didnt? A lot of shyt is out of our control honestly.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Our whole culture has become preverted.

The only systems we have are those that benefit either minorities (non-blacks) or while folks. There is essentially nothing that has been SOLELY done for blacks in this country from the government. Every progam we "benefit from" wasn't created for us in mind, but for others.

A lot has changed in this country that has to do with race and that doesn't have to do with race. It's all fukced up.

this country wasnt built 4 us...

A female who you can actually build with is very rare...Bless your heart:lawd:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
whats the point of "sticking" together when we have divergent interests, careers, education and dreams ?What are the benefits of "sticking together" ? Do you want an arranged marriage... your education decided for you... do you want to live in an assigned neighborhood ? Do you want to be told what church to attend, or what kind of food to eat ? Maybe sticking together is overrated. Go your own way, and join humanity

This is why our nations lack. Lets be clear on somthing, sticking together as a race does not mean holding hands around campfires kissing ass singing "we shall overcome" and making noises at church rallies. Sticking together means creating institutions, practices or establishments that will benefit the future of our race and our race only. You may be thinking "sht, no other race did this" but that is far, far from the truth, every single prominent race has done this at one point or another.

Most nations considered first world were founded by non-blacks, very few black nation are considered modern or first world, am I lying? Right, now why do you think this is? If humanity is really "everyman for him self no matter race" as you propose, why is the global distribution of wealth and prosperity between races so uneven? Why are European nations typically much better of than African nations? The answer is unionization. One things white folks did more than enough of was to move as a union, as a race they travelled the globe, conquered and used resources from their exploits to improve themselves. They had grand ambitions as a collective and accomplished them together, they didn’t give a fck about anyone else, especially us, the only time they let us fck with them was to exploit us and even then if our ex-leaders tried to bring us together they had their character or physical assasinted, am I lying?

When we unionize, our minds , interests, skills, abilities diverge and in that we become much stronger. Every great nation has done this to a much larger extent than we have, in fact, Europeans/Americans came to many african nations, caused internal conflict and split our nation apart because they knew that we are easier to control/break once separated (.e.g. read about the Biafra war, brother @Don Drogo knows the deal. Hell, they've even done it recently, check Libya out), then to make things worse our own people began leaving our nations due the misconception that a better life could only be found away form Africa. The simple truth is that our nations problems, whether in the AA communities or back home, can be solved if we unionise hence why brothers in here are stressing unity like they are.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Having a black pres don't mean shyt though.
That was tongue n cheek. But older blacks do feel some type of gratification.

I told my parents that Obama was just a politician and not really a man for the black people but a man based on being popular and getting votes.

I literally saw the :pacspit: on both their faces and both came just short of saying "i wish I aborted you." Atleast that's how I saw it .

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That was tongue n cheek. But older blacks do feel some type of gratification.

I told my parents that Obama was just a politician and not really a man for the black people but a man based on being popular and getting votes.

I literally saw the :pacspit: on both their faces and both came just short of saying "i wish I aborted you." Atleast that's how I saw it .

Yea, I always see the old heads with the Obama tshirt, hat, jeans, bag, ect. They love their damn president like the nygga did something for they old asses.

lmao@ yo parents were like :childplease::pacspit:

They may not understand but at least their seed does.

What trips me out is how folks feel like its "Gods will" to have obama in office. Like he has anything to do with religion or scripture.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This is why our nations lack. Lets be clear on somthing, sticking together as a race does not mean holding hands around campfires kissing ass singing "we shall overcome" and making noises at church rallies. Sticking together means creating institutions, practices or establishments that will benefit the future of our race and our race only. You may be thinking "sht, no other race did this" but that is far, far from the truth, every single prominent race has done this at one point or another.

Most nations considered first world were founded by non-blacks, very few black nation are considered modern or first world, am I lying? Right, now why do you think this is? If humanity is really "everyman for him self no matter race" as you propose, why is the global distribution of wealth and prosperity between races so uneven? Why are European nations typically much better of than African nations? The answer is unionization. One things white folks did more than enough of was to move as a union, as a race they travelled the globe, conquered and used resources from their exploits to improve themselves. They had grand ambitions as a collective and accomplished them together, they didn’t give a fck about anyone else, especially us, the only time they let us fck with them was to exploit us and even then if our ex-leaders tried to bring us together they had their character or physical assasinted, am I lying?

When we unionize, our minds , interests, skills, abilities diverge and in that we become much stronger. Every great nation has done this to a much larger extent than we have, in fact, Europeans/Americans came to many african nations, caused internal conflict and split our nation apart because they knew that we are easier to control/break once separated (.e.g. read about the Biafra war, brother @Don Drogo knows the deal. Hell, they've even done it recently, check Libya out), then to make things worse our own people began leaving our nations due the misconception that a better life could only be found away form Africa. The simple truth is that our nations problems, whether in the AA communities or back home, can be solved if we unionise hence why brothers in here are stressing unity like they are.

Every Jew dont get along,but they all ride when it comes time for the holocaust reperations...

Last edited by a moderator: