Black people need to stop tryna team up with latinos/asians/non whites

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I was watching a Umar Johnson lecture the other day, I like the fact that he doesn't just talk about black unity and empowerment.

Yeah no doubt. Im just a 20 year old bruh just speaking my mind I admit I aint out there like the panthers but our races problems does plague my mind

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I was watching a Umar Johnson lecture the other day, I like the fact that he doesn't just talk about black unity and empowerment. He actually does things that make an impact. I heard him talking about opening an all boys school for African American boys (not sure if they were mostly from single parent homes or not). He was putting together a very nice curriculum that would prepare kids for college and also teach them their REAL history. I think a school like that would be dope.

My thing is, it's cool to talk about it and be aware of whats going on with race relations. But what are we going to do about it? Hell I almost want to take that idea and see what it would take to open a school like that.

If anyone knows more about what he is doing send me some info please.
Great post and even better question. Well I believe that we have to find a way to reach the youth before it's too late and they are too far gone. We need more emphasis on mental health evaluations in inner cities too. Also we have to start patronizing more black businesses and build strong networks and share ideas and innovations. I hope one day the crabs in a barrel mentality leaves us as a people but that won't change until their are more opportunities out there for us and we don't have to compete for the few ones there are.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Yall on some bullshyt with this tho :smh: the black community promoting growth within itself DOES NOT mean you take a stand against everyone of different backgrounds, there IS a difference and yall need to learn it.

It seems like we have to do that breh

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so because your friends parents treat you good dude is telling ducktales lol

these nikkas man.

Trust me fukkboy I know my friend and his family way better than you do, so go sit your ass all the way the fukk down, you fake ass internet militant. :umad:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
shyt is real out here...

The problem with my people is the priorities are not straight...

Look at our communities..where are the black grocery stores???

The chinese stores are putting slanted eyes in all the universities and 70k and better jobs...

Black people and investing,building,and evolving to higher standards are an oxymoron...

Getting Roth Ira's,mutual funds and other things just dont happen

I try to talk to the younger ones every chance I get...

But we as people failed somewhere...

Everyone gets rich of us except us

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
i think its funny how blacks cant openly not fukk wit other races

a black person will call you out quiciker than another race

but look at history and how people have been COMIN UP ON BEHALF OF AFRICA/AFRICAN TRADITION forever

no other race lets other races pick thier culture apart like us

it was a point when other races esp WHITEBOYS coudlnt even listen to rap music in public

nowadays a whiteboy will argue street/rap shyt wit you and actually feel entitled to defend SOMEONE ELSES CULTURE lolo

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Trust me fukkboy I know my friend and his family way better than you do, so go sit your ass all the way the fukk down, you fake ass internet militant. :umad:

say what?

Aint this you fakkit?

I say "Why the fukk ya'll nikkas still following me?" He's like "I'ma boom you son." Then the nikka puts his hand in his pants pocket and start walking to me and I'm thinking this nikka got a gun. :damn:

I RAN LIKE A bytchHHHH ASSS nikkaAAAA.

I ran for a good 10-15 minutes. I ran in zig zags cause I ain't know if these nikkas was gonna start shooting so I'm like fukk this shyt.

It seemed no matter how fast I ran, these nikkas would not lose me. So I stop to cash my breath cause I'm coughing and my legs hurting. So I see these nikkas at the end of the block.

I ran and kept running.

Now I'm thinking "how the fukk am I gonna get home?" I remembered there was a bunch of cop cars on campus so I'm like :ohhh: I'll just get a ride from one of the pigs.

So I walk back to campus and I see no cars and I'm thinking "I'm fukked, cause these nikkas gonna find me.":facepalm:

I swear god must have a purpose for me in life to save me like this cause as I was walking I saw my grandma crossing the street. I ran up on her and grabbed her hand. I'm like

Go run to your fukking grandma house you p*ssy.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
say what?

Aint this you fakkit?

Go run to your fukking grandma house you p*ssy.

:laff: My nikka got on his detective shyt and went and dug up my old posts. I almost got robbed and I was scared, I'm not going to deny it.

But I'm not the fakkit ass nikka trying to preach bullshyt on an internet forum. So keep digging up the old posts. :umad:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
shyt is real out here...

The problem with my people is the priorities are not straight...

Look at our communities..where are the black grocery stores???

The chinese stores are putting slanted eyes in all the universities and 70k and better jobs...

Black people and investing,building,and evolving to higher standards are an oxymoron...

Getting Roth Ira's,mutual funds and other things just dont happen

I try to talk to the younger ones every chance I get...

But we as people failed somewhere...

Everyone gets rich of us except us

one of the main reasons nikkas fukked up cuz we not eatin right

most grocery stores in black areas get the bottom of the barrel food

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
It seems like we have to do that breh

Great post and even better question. Well I believe that we have to find a way to reach the youth before it's too late and they are too far gone. We need more emphasis on mental health evaluations in inner cities too. Also we have to start patronizing more black businesses and build strong networks and share ideas and innovations. I hope one day the crabs in a barrel mentality leaves us as a people but that won't change until their are more opportunities out there for us and we don't have to compete for the few ones there are.

^Stuff like this is a better alternative, ask yourself what your goal is and then re-evaluate the methods you preach. If you want to build a brighter future for our lil black boys and girls, you should construct a positive environment instead of talking about goin to war with the white man.
We've all heard some variation of the saying "nothing pisses off the white man more than seeing an educated black man".

I've spent equal amounts of time in my life with the latino side of my family and the african american side of my family and I will say this, it seems like african americans talk/worry waaaay more about latinos than the other way around. We'll use Mexicans for example since you posted that video. Mexicans promote growth in their communities by hookin eachother up with jobs, no matter how small. They shack up with eachother to save money, they invest into a business that everybody is a part of, not by scheming a race war against everybody else.

We got the same goal but war isnt the answer breh, until a race war is declared. Then its guns up :bustback:
But until then, sit down and school the youngins. Teach em that school is cool, family first, etc etc.

Super Ramon

Banned
Daps
Reppin
T-unit
My pops is a black latino, he looks like a black man but when you hear his accent you'll know he's latino

anyways, he don't fukk with black people really. all his friends are latino, some black latinos but latinos are latino

i aint ashamed to have black in me but i relate more to latino culture

tumblr_lm2wv1mFGr1qfc9t2.gif

:pacspit:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward

I agree, Im in a funny position though. I work in the medical/skin care field, with my skill set I cant really do much to help out the black community you dig me. I work for a African American dermatologist on the weekend and we came up with an idea to have a "skin of color" Clinic on Saturdays basically dealing with skin issues that people of color have. Its rewarding but its ehhh in the grand scheme of things.

I always kick that black empowerment stuff with my boys but we always end up at the same spot and thats WHAT COULD WE DO TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE. Its frustrating because we've been talking for too long.

Lewis Black Damn I wish I was that socially aware at 20 :damn: