Black Panther, a series about a powerful black man is now being turned into a black female, queer, trans, Twitter blue tick come to life

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
The dude died. His sister succeeds him in the comics. Suggesting this was always the plan would mean his death was calculated... conspiracy nut shyt. The queer shyt was already there if your eyes were open with the female guards.

Uh, no. Priest introduced the Dora in '98, they were portrayed essentially as T'challa's wives. Every tribe sent the best of their best from which the king would potentially pick a wife. This switch up is far more recent because pandering.

They own it, so they're going to manipulate it to suit themselves. And suiting themselves means twisting the imagery of black people to play egos of different groups off of each other to their benefit.

Daps
fiction is not history it's not "our" story it features us...

Thank you for that smart-dumb clarification. Really necessary distinction
Lets see :jbhmm:

Ultimate colossus
Wiccan
Iceman
Hulking
Northstar
That girl from deadpool
Tim Drake
Superboy
Deadpool
Harley Quinn
Loki
Batwoman

And none of them have movies made about them. When they make movies about us, they make sure to include those narratives

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m just not going to see it :yeshrug:

Op is right but it’s already been discussed a million times. So it is coming off as whiny.

The coli simps and pandering old heads going to make you seem crazy “ but but but the comics” but we all know if Batman died they wouldn’t replace it with a bat girl and I’m sure there’s a comic book where that happens. They would recast EVERYONE KNOWS THIS even yall defending this shyt

But instead we get more women and Mexicans :mjlol:

Based on the trailer there seem to be only one black man and he seems to be a side character. Ryan coogler is controlled opposition that they made the face of this “black” movie but it’s actually a Disney propaganda piece . He didn’t even write in more black male characters but I bet they’ll be more female characters :pachaha:

I’m at a point where I don’t watch movies in general. fukk Hollywood and their agendas that they HAVE to push in Every fukking movie. I only watch nba , fighting sports and rarely anime but no movies or tv at this point I’m not watching and paying for them to deliberately disrespect black men and coli simps convince me I’m insecure for not going for it enjoy your femmist and faq black men:mjlol:

bro nikka's in here playing dumb as usual with the "it's just a movie" "you nikka's are miserable" weak ass bullshyt sidestep post

like nikka please if lupita nyong'o would have died (god forbid) instead of Chadwick Boseman and they decide to bring in the Monica Lynne character as the new love interest and cast a light bright jurnee smollett/paula patton as her... black women and their "mindless simp militant pittbull attack negro's" would raise all kind of hell all across social media the outcry would be crazy from them.

none of these dismissive simp Negros would be like but like what does it matter we got a darkskin love interest the first movie right? I mean there's plenty of other prominent darkskin women in the second movie right? no they would be right in this very thread posting about "real black love" "the image of the black women" it wouldn't be no "it's just a movie" "you nikka's are miserable"

if marvel casted zoe kravitz as storm next year the same it's just a movie" "you nikka's are miserable" clown militant simp negro's would be side by side raging with black women all across social media but why? aren't there plenty of dark skin/brown skin women in the mcu Monica ram beau, Riri Williams, shuri new black panther, Aneka and Ayo midnight angel's, Fallon Grey blade daughter, Okoye get her own show

like i said at the beginning of the post nikka's on her love playing dumb

if they had t'challa's white girlfriends show up the "but but but it happed in they comic's" ass simp negro would be on a war path of crying, whining and ragging

blackpanther009.jpg

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It still is. Yall make threads like this like captain America ain't black :dead:

Blade is taking Hella long but he's still on the way

They could always bring Luke cage back. Especially since daredevils back in the picture

Not to mention, Samuel l Jackson is still Nick fury

I dont know how you can get any more masculine than that :mjlol:

And War machine is still around too. Although he'll probably be relegated to a side character admittedly
Sam Wilson is not that masculine. There's a reason he doesn't have staunch fans. He's soft, has no hoes and will never be allowed to be as assertive as Steve Rogers

Blade was neutered in the comics and that's likely the case for the movie. It's reasonable to believe this is the reason for all the production disputes and creative disagreements. They just scrapped the original script and are starting over

War Machine (Rhodes) ain't too offensive but he never had much to do. And ultimately is a good boy for Uncle Sam

Fury is Fury yea, but that's because Samuel Jackson is the outlier of all outliers

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
bro nikka's in here playing dumb as usual with the "it's just a movie" "you nikka's are miserable" weak ass bullshyt sidestep post

like nikka please if lupita nyong'o would have died (god forbid) instead of Chadwick Boseman and they decide to bring in the Monica Lynne character as the new love interest and cast a light bright jurnee smollett/paula patton as her... black women and their "mindless simp militant pittbull attack negro's" would raise all kind of hell all across social media the outcry would be crazy from them.

none of these dismissive simp Negros would be like but like what does it matter we got a darkskin love interest the first movie right? I mean there's plenty of other prominent darkskin women in the second movie right? no they would be right in this very thread posting about "real black love" "the image of the black women" it wouldn't be no "it's just a movie" "you nikka's are miserable"

if marvel casted zoe kravitz as storm next year the same it's just a movie" "you nikka's are miserable" clown militant simp negro's would be side by side raging with black women all across social media but why? aren't there plenty of dark skin/brown skin women in the mcu Monica ram beau, Riri Williams, shuri new black panther, Aneka and Ayo midnight angel's, Fallon Grey blade daughter, Okoye get her own show

if they had t'challa's white girlfriends show up "but but but it happed in they comic's" ass simp negro would be on the war path

blackpanther009.jpg
Real ones peep bro so the simps can pander but we all see through it. Even if you DONT CARE and think it’s all childish how are you going to deny the super clear agenda going on . How the fukk you going to act like we crazy.

They will deny reality and close their eyes to spit the approved by black women talking points. Nikkas can’t even speak openly as brehs on a black male site they got to pander for virtual points :mjlol: . I promise you they don’t hold their tongues on their forums and spaces. Go look at lsa, Reddit see how they feel about brehs

As a whole I’ve noticed a lot of brehs have low self-esteem , we’re raised by women. But they always find a way to play it off as playa shyt . They always find a way :russ: calling other men insecure like some broads.

I heard a nikka on tik tok say the other day I’m not insecure about how my girlfriend dresses because I can handle being with a bad bytch . I can fight :pachaha: and they were in the comments amping him UP . And I was just thinking these men are brainwashed shorty in the video was naked with fishnet on . EVERYONE SIMPS but black simps are next level because they will convince themselves they are doing boss playa shyt

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY

if they had t'challa's white girlfriends show up the "but but but it happed in they comic's" ass simp negro would be on a war path of crying, whining and ragging

blackpanther009.jpg
There’s a lot of dodo bird negroes on here

Nikkas think they doing something regurgitating “I found my blackness through Twittter spaces” talking points

It’s clear this movie could have done more to include a bigger male presence in a African kingdom, it just chose not to

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
It still is. Yall make threads like this like captain America ain't black :dead:

Blade is taking Hella long but he's still on the way

They could always bring Luke cage back. Especially since daredevils back in the picture

Not to mention, Samuel l Jackson is still Nick fury

I dont know how you can get any more masculine than that :mjlol:

And War machine is still around too. Although he'll probably be relegated to a side character admittedly
Well if the recent news is true, the Blade script is about Blade training his daughter to take over. So they are coming for Blade next.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
All these female characters were written and introduced by Black male writers in the comics :mjlol:

Priest, Hudlin.etc they were responsible for creating the Dora Milaje, Shuri, Okoye.etc. BP has always had more notable women in his supporting cast at least since '98.
because they're them Don Lemon John Legend type brehs

they basically work for women and white people

which is why Coli loves this shyt