Black Panther, a series about a powerful black man is now being turned into a black female, queer, trans, Twitter blue tick come to life

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Thecoli has a need to have an opinion that differs from the general public’s opinion in regards to almost everything.

Everyone I know who seen the movie gave it a 6/10 at best.

Mildly entertaining and nothing more.
You know some losers and liars. Coli opinion different from the world but check your twitter and Facebook and every black person alive about to shoot this to 200 million in the first weekend

Coli definitely has a different opinion but it ain’t what you think

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps

:mjpls: Where's the Negroes?

I noticed that sea mexican hanging around Lupita a lot during the press tour. And she posted that video and others on her page. :patrice:

And about the film, yeah it's Black Panther: Matriarchy forever. But with the mid credits scene maybe it won't be indefinitely. It just depends on which way they take it.

And Shuri being BP instead of M'Baku was something that could have been changed. Since I think people would have been more hyped for that to happen or even for Okoye to do it. Because they know she's a great fighter. And it's believable.

And I mentioned this elsewhere, but Shuri taking over as BP is kind of like Q being 007. It just doesn't work. Because she's a scientist not a warrior.

Last edited:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
WindySeriousAlpineroadguidetigerbeetle-max-1mb.gif
It's Hollyweird, so of course the big brother has a good chance of being flaming behind closed doors. Look at his reaction? A demure, "Stop it" just like a female.

Also, noticed how that Caucasian made sure the world see that brother is gay.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
It was COOL. Let’s just stay they need to recast for the 3rd movie.

Rihanna’s songs were lukewarm as well

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
I like this gave it 8/10 will watch when the Disney series comes out, they can explore the world of Wakanda more. I like how M'Buka took more of a leadership role then eventaully become King of Wakanda for those complaining about :mjpls:.