Black Panther, a series about a powerful black man is now being turned into a black female, queer, trans, Twitter blue tick come to life

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Well if the recent news is true, the Blade script is about Blade training his daughter to take over. So they are coming for Blade next.
:dead: I didn’t know this .

These nikkas going to be in here denying that shyt too :russ:

And it’s hilarious that they think the captain America movie is going to be Anthony mackie kixking ass .

I’ll predict the whole movie right now and save y’all time . Black man begging to be accepted by cacs for two hours and failing as the new cap but they’ll play it off as him getting used to the position :scust:.

Then there’s going to be a wakanda army crossover. Where black women come and save the day . I would bet everything I own this is the captain America movie script front to back :mjlol:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
If we want to have control over our image and the images that we choose to watch, we need to first not spend our money on the images that we find repugnant. Then, we need to create the images that we find delightful. All of this complaining does nothing for us, if we do not back any of it up with action.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
The black dude from Eternals. Not his own movie but he’s the only gay character in it.
The Falcon is gay too. It seems people keep forgetting that.

*I may be wrong. Tried to find the original MCU announcement and can't find it now.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
The dude died. His sister succeeds him in the comics. Suggesting this was always the plan would mean his death was calculated... conspiracy nut shyt. The queer shyt was already there if your eyes were open with the female guards.

None of this is your own thoughts. I've seen this same shyt posted here endlessly and on every place the movie is mentioned online. It's making Black men look very insecure. The amount of emotional energy sown into this film by men is disturbing. I get representation and being happy for it. I don't get bringing the gender wars to this shyt knowing that Chadwick died and the line of succession and story in the comics is what they presented on film.

This has to be the one time supposed comic book fans are crying something is done by the book.

The last time Panther was out I avoided watching it for a while because of all the fanatic energy. This time I'll be right in there first week as many men cry about fiction and gender wars.
They should have recasted. Black panther was barely established before he died. One movie, one major appearance in a captain america 3, infinity war

Idc what HAPPENED in the comics because most of that shyt is from new comics which are wack. We want a classic BP story first before we change him out. His sister shoulda been that way down the line.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
The dude died. His sister succeeds him in the comics. Suggesting this was always the plan would mean his death was calculated... conspiracy nut shyt. The queer shyt was already there if your eyes were open with the female guards.

None of this is your own thoughts. I've seen this same shyt posted here endlessly and on every place the movie is mentioned online. It's making Black men look very insecure. The amount of emotional energy sown into this film by men is disturbing. I get representation and being happy for it. I don't get bringing the gender wars to this shyt knowing that Chadwick died and the line of succession and story in the comics is what they presented on film.

This has to be the one time supposed comic book fans are crying something is done by the book.

The last time Panther was out I avoided watching it for a while because of all the fanatic energy. This time I'll be right in there first week as many men cry about fiction and gender wars.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bro nikka's in here playing dumb as usual with the "it's just a movie" "you nikka's are miserable" weak ass bullshyt sidestep post

like nikka please if lupita nyong'o would have died (god forbid) instead of Chadwick Boseman and they decide to bring in the Monica Lynne character as the new love interest and cast a light bright jurnee smollett/paula patton as her... black women and their "mindless simp militant pittbull attack negro's" would raise all kind of hell all across social media the outcry would be crazy from them.

none of these dismissive simp Negros would be like but like what does it matter we got a darkskin love interest the first movie right? I mean there's plenty of other prominent darkskin women in the second movie right? no they would be right in this very thread posting about "real black love" "the image of the black women" it wouldn't be no "it's just a movie" "you nikka's are miserable"

if marvel casted zoe kravitz as storm next year the same it's just a movie" "you nikka's are miserable" clown militant simp negro's would be side by side raging with black women all across social media but why? aren't there plenty of dark skin/brown skin women in the mcu Monica ram beau, Riri Williams, shuri new black panther, Aneka and Ayo midnight angel's, Fallon Grey blade daughter, Okoye get her own show

like i said at the beginning of the post nikka's on her love playing dumb

if they had t'challa's white girlfriends show up the "but but but it happed in they comic's" ass simp negro would be on a war path of crying, whining and ragging

blackpanther009.jpg
:dead: :dead::dead: