Black Panther, a series about a powerful black man is now being turned into a black female, queer, trans, Twitter blue tick come to life

Daps
Women and LGBT need heroes too :manny:

I want superheroes that I can identify as much as the next breh, but I won't get mad at another group wanting some representation too

Rather see a female black panther than the millionth white male or female lead film

Ok where are the white LGBT heroes? Why do they need black stories to represent them?

TreySav

D-Block General
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
It's their shyt anyway. It's not like BP was made by a black studio

They’d do this even if the comic was created by a black author

This is what happens when we don’t control our own narrative/stories. Other people will tell our stories for us and we might not like it

BP was created in the civil rights era but I hear ya

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
The dude died. His sister succeeds him in the comics. Suggesting this was always the plan would mean his death was calculated... conspiracy nut shyt. The queer shyt was already there if your eyes were open with the female guards.

None of this is your own thoughts. I've seen this same shyt posted here endlessly and on every place the movie is mentioned online. It's making Black men look very insecure. The amount of emotional energy sown into this film by men is disturbing. I get representation and being happy for it. I don't get bringing the gender wars to this shyt knowing that Chadwick died and the line of succession and story in the comics is what they presented on film.

This has to be the one time supposed comic book fans are crying something is done by the book.

The last time Panther was out I avoided watching it for a while because of all the fanatic energy. This time I'll be right in there first week as many men cry about fiction and gender wars.
The people mad about this aren't fans of the character or the books. They're men who need a power fantasy and want to imagine that these companies care about them.

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
I’m just not going to see it :yeshrug:

Op is right but it’s already been discussed a million times. So it is coming off as whiny.

The coli simps and pandering old heads going to make you seem crazy “ but but but the comics” but we all know if Batman died they wouldn’t replace it with a bat girl and I’m sure there’s a comic book where that happens. They would recast EVERYONE KNOWS THIS even yall defending this shyt

But instead we get more women and Mexicans :mjlol:

Based on the trailer there seem to be only one black man and he seems to be a side character. Ryan coogler is controlled opposition that they made the face of this “black” movie but it’s actually a Disney propaganda piece . He didn’t even write in more black male characters but I bet they’ll be more female characters :pachaha:

I’m at a point where I don’t watch movies in general. fukk Hollywood and their agendas that they HAVE to push in Every fukking movie. I only watch nba , fighting sports and rarely anime but no movies or tv at this point I’m not watching and paying for them to deliberately disrespect black men and coli simps convince me I’m insecure for not going for it enjoy your femmist and faq black men:mjlol:

Last edited: