Black Panther, a series about a powerful black man is now being turned into a black female, queer, trans, Twitter blue tick come to life

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
The dude died. His sister succeeds him in the comics. Suggesting this was always the plan would mean his death was calculated... conspiracy nut shyt. The queer shyt was already there if your eyes were open with the female guards.

None of this is your own thoughts. I've seen this same shyt posted here endlessly and on every place the movie is mentioned online. It's making Black men look very insecure. The amount of emotional energy sown into this film by men is disturbing. I get representation and being happy for it. I don't get bringing the gender wars to this shyt knowing that Chadwick died and the line of succession and story in the comics is what they presented on film.

This has to be the one time supposed comic book fans are crying something is done by the book.

The last time Panther was out I avoided watching it for a while because of all the fanatic energy. This time I'll be right in there first week as many men cry about fiction and gender wars.
I lost my aunt , my granny and my little cousin to cancer , like this shyt was planned , like the star of the movie dying from cancer was planned , weirdo shyt imo

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Moving the goalposts yet again

Name a black LGBT superhero with their own movie :heh:

Edit:
And deadpool has three :dead:
Deadpool ain't really gay
shytty retcon because his character turned as ridiculous as possible and some writer called him pansexual

What men has he been with?

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
I mentioned this before but the problem is Coogler didn't even do right by T'Challa in the first movie.

He made him of average intelligence. When he's supposed to be one of the smartest in the Marvel Universe. Instead Shuri was made to be the smartest.

He's supposed to be one of the best fighters in the Marvel Universe. But instead he got beat by some random angry dude from Oakland. :francis:

Which would be the equivalent of batman losing a fight to some random street goon. It would never happen.

By contrast you had the Russo brothers who actually did right by him by making him a better fighter and leader than Coogler did.

So I think the problem is for him it was just a job that he didn't care much about and he pushed his own narrative with the script of Black men as barely competent and taking a backseat to Black women because that's what he does in his own personal life. He literally can't imagine black men in control of anything.

And I also mentioned this before but BET of all networks portrayed T'Challa in the best possible way in a cartoon. In 2010.

Because in the cartoon, Wakanda gets invaded by Klaw, the USA :mjpls: , a rival African country, Juggernaut (!!), the Black knight, and Radioactive man. Now Shuri takes care of Radioactive man but T'Challa while he's fighting the Black knight and others works out how to take care of all the rest of the threats and saves Wakanda.

Now I doubt Coogler knows of this cartoon and if he does he ignored it. And he certainly ignored how Black Panther was portrayed in Captain America Civil War because he just wasn't going to show T'Challa accurately.

And about the agenda, that comes from Coogler and his people. Because if he wanted Wakanda to be represented by Black men he would but maybe he's one of those weak male feminists who hates men being in charge so he pushes that idea onto a fictional world.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
ill watch but will wait til a good quality drops. The hype isn't even there like it was for the first one

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I mentioned this before but the problem is Coogler didn't even do right by T'Challa in the first movie.

He made him of average intelligence. When he's supposed to be one of the smartest in the Marvel Universe. Instead Shuri was made to be the smartest.

He's supposed to be one the best fighters in the Marvel Universe. He instead got beat by some random angry dude from Oakland. :francis:

Which would be the equivalent of batman losing a fight to some random street goon. It would never happen.

And so you had the Russo brothers who actually did right by him by making him a better fighter and leader than Coogler did.

So I think the problem is for him it was just a job that he didn't care much about and he pushed his own narrative with the script of Black men as barely competent and taking a backseat to Black women because that's what he does in his own personal life. He literally can't imagine black men in control of anything.

And I mentioned this before but BET of all networks portrayed T'Challa in the best possible way in a cartoon.

Because in the cartoon, Wakanda gets invaded by Klaw, the USA :mjpls: , a rival African country, Juggernaut (!!), Black knight, and Radioactive man. And Shuri takes care of Radioactive man but T'Challa while he's fighting Black knight works out how to take care of all the rest of the threats and saves Wakanda.

I doubt Coogler knows of that and if he does he ignored it. And certainly ignored Captain America Civil War because he just wasn't going to show T'Challa accurately.

And about the agenda, that comes from Coogler and his people. If he wanted Wakanda to be represented by Black men he would but he's one of those weak male feminists who hates being a man or being in charge so he pushes that idea on a fictional world.
I don't even think Coogler thinks like that tbh
I heard his voice when the bank thing happened and he sounds like a hood dude

But regardless shyt played out the way you said

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
1. Just don't watch it I'm not.

2. BP wasn't made by us
3. its from a comic book only cac 's really care about that art form.
4. figure out how and make you a strong black male superhero.

Daps
Icon is a black male superhero made by a black man. Why doesn’t anyone care about him?

Icon-Milestone-Comics-d.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The dude died. His sister succeeds him in the comics. Suggesting this was always the plan would mean his death was calculated... conspiracy nut shyt. The queer shyt was already there if your eyes were open with the female guards.

None of this is your own thoughts. I've seen this same shyt posted here endlessly and on every place the movie is mentioned online. It's making Black men look very insecure. The amount of emotional energy sown into this film by men is disturbing. I get representation and being happy for it. I don't get bringing the gender wars to this shyt knowing that Chadwick died and the line of succession and story in the comics is what they presented on film.

This has to be the one time supposed comic book fans are crying something is done by the book.

The last time Panther was out I avoided watching it for a while because of all the fanatic energy. This time I'll be right in there first week as many men cry about fiction and gender wars.

His sister does NOT “succeed” T’Challa in the comics. She takes the mantle while T’Challa was physically impaired, she also admits to him that he is the true King and chosen one to rule Wakanda and abdicates the thrown back to him.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
His sister does NOT “succeed” T’Challa in the comics. She takes the mantle while T’Challa was physically impaired, she also admits to him that he is the true King and chosen one to rule Wakanda and abdicates the thrown back to him.
So she does sit on the throne when he can't.... Wake makes you and anyone else think this is different having not seen the film? Doesn't mean they won't recast another man down the line :comeon: