Black Panther, a series about a powerful black man is now being turned into a black female, queer, trans, Twitter blue tick come to life

ReasonableMatic

Daps
OP is a fragile KOON

Stop bytching and go read the comics, you not that important
clean.jpg

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I knew this was going to happen eventually but not this quick. Can’t have black men having their own thing, must push them to the sidelines and incorporate other groups. I truly wish this movie flops really hard :pacspit:

What tangible things do you suggest black men should do to stop being sidelined in this manner moving forward?

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
But why can't there be room for masculinity?
It still is. Yall make threads like this like captain America ain't black :dead:

Blade is taking Hella long but he's still on the way

They could always bring Luke cage back. Especially since daredevils back in the picture

Not to mention, Samuel l Jackson is still Nick fury

I dont know how you can get any more masculine than that :mjlol:

And War machine is still around too. Although he'll probably be relegated to a side character admittedly

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
A
It still is. Yall make threads like this like captain America ain't black :dead:

They could always bring Luke cage back. Especially since daredevils back in the picture

And War machine is still around too. Although he'll probably be relegated to a side character admittedly
Anthony Mackie is corny as fukk
So is Don Cheadle

Chadwick Bosemans Black Panther was the only Black Marvel hero who was cool

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.

All of those characters you mentioned (excluding Blade and Luke Cage who aren’t even in the MCU yet) are initially sidekicks/minor characters. Sam and War Machine is living under the shadow of a White man and Nick Fury is a comic relief character.

As of right now Marvel has NO main Black Male superheroes who aren’t/wasn’t the White mans help since they won’t recast T’Challa and Blade is likely years away. :unimpressed:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All these female characters were written and introduced by Black male writers in the comics :mjlol:

Priest, Hudlin.etc they were responsible for creating the Dora Milaje, Shuri, Okoye.etc. BP has always had more notable women in his supporting cast at least since '98.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
All these female characters were written and introduced by Black male writers in the comics :mjlol:

Priest, Hudlin.etc they were responsible for creating the Dora Milaje, Shuri, Okoye.etc. BP has always had more notable women in his supporting cast at least since '98.
You right but I'm just tired man

Black Men can't have nothing

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
All of those characters you mentioned (excluding Blade and Luke Cage who aren’t even in the MCU yet) are initially sidekicks/minor characters. Sam and War Machine is living under the shadow of a White man and Nick Fury is a comic relief character.

As of right now Marvel has NO main Black Male superheroes since they won’t recast T’Challa and Blade is likely years away. :unimpressed:
If Nick fury is comic relief then iron man was comic relief :dahell:

Just cause he has humorous scenes doesn't make him comic relief

The whole mcu is built on jokes. That's just the mood.

Plus, you're moving the goal posts.

First, there were no black male superheroes

Now the ones we got don't count :mjlol: