Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
People in here moaning about others initiating “console wars” yet will engage the so called instigators. Yet I asked legit questions about the game and no one can answer legit queries .:comeon:
Almost missed this had Dillah not answered your question.

How far have some of you got?
Not far, and I'm not rushing.
I'm going to take my time with this.
So far, I do like it.

Reviews report technical issues in later chapters is that the case?
I tend to go by the "Before You Buy" videos on YouTube, but I won't stunt and say I wasn't captivated by this when it was first was announced 4 years ago.
As I said, I'm not too far so I can't say I've run into anything that has effected my game.

Also is there a sub option to leave on the original audio as opposed to a dub?
Yes. I kept mine in Chinese and have the English Subs on. Kept it traditional.

Is it true the game is full of invisible walls?
It is, but it's not too bad. I think we're so used to open world games that we usually think it's normal to go out of bounds to explore. I found myself trying to jump down streams to see if there were secret areas.

Can anyone detail the overall length of the chapters as a lot more people are now confirming that the 15hr playtime is legit.

Again, I'm still early in the game and my last Boss Fight was Whiteclad Noble, so I honestly couldn't tell you, but I have played 5 Hours so far.

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Word on the coli is the US had nothing to do with that sales figure.
It was all CHYNA
OHWAHz.gif

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Well, it just crashed on me in

The pagoda realm...right as I was steps away from the upper area's checkpoint :francis:
After dealing with all that BS I can't lie I'm a little heated :russ:

I'm taking a break

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Well, it just crashed on me in

The pagoda realm...right as I was steps away from the upper area's checkpoint :francis:
After dealing with all that BS I can't lie I'm a little heated :russ:

I'm taking a break
I've had a crash either there or on chapter 2. I can't remember. Just one crash so far. Plenty of technical issues do start popping up from chapter 2 and into chapter 3 even more. I've heard there's a patch incoming for PS5 specifically, if not for PC as well. No definitive word on when that is tho.