Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Still kinda at the beginning but this big head mufukka getting on my last DAMN nerve!
It took me a minute to beat him. Turns out I was being too passive. Be aggressive with light attacks to build focus. Strong attacks tend to stun him. Back off when he starts his attack runs and AoEs. Dodge his fireball. Repeat until dead.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
im not sure how much i love the ‘focus’ mechanics
It's kinda cool once you get used to it. You either get a charged special attack, or build your special over time by getting light hits in.

Requiring focus points to parry is annoying, but I can see that a free block would make the game too easy.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's kinda cool once you get used to it. You either get a charged special attack, or build your special over time by getting light hits in.

Requiring focus points to parry is annoying, but I can see that a free block would make the game too easy.

What im noticing is this game has a really high skill ceiling.

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Still kinda at the beginning but this big head mufukka getting on my last DAMN nerve!

Big Baby strikes again

wLrELbe.gif

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It took me a minute to beat him. Turns out I was being too passive. Be aggressive with light attacks to build focus. Strong attacks tend to stun him. Back off when he starts his attack runs and AoEs. Dodge his fireball. Repeat until dead.
I noticed the strong attacks I tried didn’t register sometimes. shyt was annoying

He goin down today. Ole water head mufukka

Edit- that ain’t sound right