Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
As always with sony stan’s Feelings over Facts :wow:
Put the game in "balanced", pick up a controller, and tell me if you're feeling input lag and then return with facts :martin:
Xbots always salivating for someone else to tell them about a game instead of playing one.
What's the profit margins on this game meach? :sas2:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Put the game in "balanced", pick up a controller, and tell me if you're feeling input lag and then return with facts :martin:
We’ve gone over this. The input lag is a specific problem with the way 60fps is achieved.

I know how a 30-45fps game plays and that shyt ain’t great either :stopitslime:
Xbots always salivating for someone else to tell them about a game instead of playing one.
What's the profit margins on this game meach? :sas2:
I’ve been playing the game since day one.

You are acting weird right now.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
We’ve gone over this. The input lag is a specific problem with the way 60fps is achieved.

I know how a 30-45fps game plays and that shyt ain’t great either :stopitslime:

I’ve been playing the game since day one.

You are acting weird right now.
So you know balanced works better and are refusing to try it becaaaaaauuuusssseeeeee......:mjlol:
You really are afraid of this game giving you less to complain about.
Rather play the unoptimized mode and cry about it and pretend to be non-biased because but but but but digital foundry told meeeeeee.....

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I would like to start off with these MagaStation stans are weird. And I get it when the usual trolls but when kamikaze Leslie and Rekkac00n crawl out and act like they voices of reason? :stop: Look how disingenuous this fukkin guy is here...
Coming immediately off of elden ring I don’t feel any input lag.
Resolution is rough in parts and the map is full of invisible walls but the controls are as responsive as any other game and the combat is addictive
So off rip this guala guala is trying to say the response time is identical to Elden Ring :stopitslime:
But there's more...
Stop telling us what someone else said.
I’m telling you as a person that has defeated 3 bosses, this input lag narrative is false.
Ok, so no input lag he says. Or maybe he wouldn't know what input lag is but fronts like he knows from experience? How would YOU KNOW? People everywhere have tested this so you might wanna lesson the base in your voice :ufdup:
Jokes aside. I have no idea what Meach is talking about with the alleged input lag.
Game plays perfectly fine.
I haven’t sent a single person on here playing the game mentioning anything about input lag.
I’m playing the game in balance mode, no motion blur, and frame rate feels great and controls have no input lag.
I’ve played plenty game with input lag. I don’t feel any of it with this game.
Several other gripes to have about this game but input lag ain’t it
Well sir, these guys go into GREAT DETAIL exactly all the issues that you missed somehow. And if you are shown it, you get mad and you say REALITY AIN'T REAL....

You in a cult my nikka :huhldup:
Exactly.

Meach out here hate playing. Dunno why yall fool with his shenanigans.
Rekka = Spokesman for GREAT AMERICAN BEER!!!

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I would like to start off with talk MagaStation stans are weird. And I get it when the usual trolls but when kamikaze Leslie and Rekkac00n crawl out and act like they voices of reason? :stop: Look how disingenuous this fukkin guy is here...

So off rip this guala guala is trying to say the response time is identical to Elden Ring :stopitslime:
But there's more...

Ok, so no input lag he says. Or maybe he wouldn't know what input lag is but fronts like he knows from experience? How would YOU KNOW? People everywhere have tested this so you might wanna lesson the base in your voice :ufdup:

Well sir, these guys go into GREAT DETAIL exactly all the issues that you missed somehow. And if you are shown it, you get mad and you say REALITY AIN'T REAL....

You in a cult my nikka :huhldup:

Rekka = Spokesman for GREAT AMERICAN BEER!!!

Put down the keyboard and pick up a controller you doof.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So you know balanced works better and are refusing to try it becaaaaaauuuusssseeeeee......:mjlol:
You really are afraid of this game giving you less to complain about.
Rather play the unoptimized mode and cry about it and pretend to be non-biased because but but but but digital foundry told meeeeeee.....
30-45fps isn’t “better”. It isn’t better optimized in that mode.

Like i said, you are just exposing the fact that crappy framerates don’t bother you and that’s ok. They do bother me and that’s ok too. :cheers:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
30-45fps isn’t “better”. It isn’t better optimized in that mode.

Like i said, you are just exposing the fact that crappy framerates don’t bother you and that’s ok. They do bother me and that’s ok too. :cheers:
You right.
The game is unbearable trash.
I'll catch you on the other side of the final boss while ya'll still working on the goat simulator 9 campaign. :wow:
I don't know how you can wear a belt with that amount of piff. :ohlawd:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Put down the keyboard and pick up a controller you doof.
Awww don't runaway from the truth :laff:
At the 12 minute mark they go into detail about the input lag. And you already know because you let it slip how you play it on the "BALANCE" mode. Tell the good people of the rec room why you not playing it in quality or performance mode :sas1:

You playing at 45fps with no VRR, talking bout it's as smooth as Elden Ring :sas2:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Edit: calmed my ass down and had a snack

The Yellow Wind Sage
I really hated the Yellow Wind Sage fight and would place it as a WOAT level boss fight in these kinds of games. I've played every From Soft game for reference

The giant AOE beetle attack is stupid. Having to run away like a bytch when he dials up his grab (and chaining them) is not fun. You're whacking him with a stick and doing shyt damage the whole time. Then he brings out the tornado and if you don't have the special item that final phase is absurdly cheap and broken. You have no visibility at all and then there's the invisible walls...

At least the animation sequence afterwards is great. So far I like most of the bosses, even the Tiger lol hopefully this is an outlier

Last edited:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Chapter 2 has some of the most annoying dudes. The Rat archers, the rock dudes, and Stone Vanguard has become my new Wandering Wight, I've lost so many times to him that I just have to stop playing for the day,