Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
It seems like the bosses are vulnerable to difference stances. I was having problems with Wandering Wight until I unlocked the Pillar Stance, and that stance staggered him a lot. I was having problems with Stone Vanguard in chapter 2 because the pillar stance didn't help much with him. However, once I unlocked the Thrusting stance, I beat him in two tries. Although I haven't beat Tiger Blood yet, thrusting stance works better on him than the other stances. At least this has been my experience/

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It seems like the bosses are vulnerable to difference stances. I was having problems with Wandering Wight until I unlocked the Pillar Stance, and that stance staggered him a lot. I was having problems with Stone Vanguard in chapter 2 because the pillar stance didn't help much with him. However, once I unlocked the Thrusting stance, I beat him in two tries. Although I haven't beat Tiger Blood yet, thrusting stance works better on him than the other stances. At least this has been my experience/

Wandering Wright is highly prone to stagger, that pillar stance makes him useless

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
:dame: we good over here.