Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Because you don’t notice it doesn’t mean it isn’t real. It literally has been measured. Again, you are playing the 45fps mode that has wildly different frame times.

The input lag problem is with performance mode. You aren’t playing that mode so i don’t know why you keep wanting to argue facts are false.

It just means you don’t notice/care about a trash framerate. :manny:
:dahell: So don’t put it in performance mode pause.
That’s like me going on a 40 page concern trolling spree about cyber punk being unplayable with ray tracing on.
The game has a perfectly fine mode for those that want a balance of graphics and performance. I couldn’t care less if there’s even a flat out broken mode as long as one is there that looks and plays great.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
fukk it, I downloaded the trainer for this shyt on PC. It allows to you to increase your damage output against the cpu. I increased the damage multiplier by 2x. This shyt has made the game 10 times more enjoyable.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You're in here saying no matter how anyone feels about the game that they're in the wrong because you think it's unplayable or some shyt.

Quit clogging this topic. Start a new one if you feel a way.
:pachaha:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:dahell: So don’t put it in performance mode pause.
That’s like me going on a 40 page concern trolling spree about cyber punk being unplayable with ray tracing on.
The game has a perfectly fine mode for those that want a balance of graphics and performance. I couldn’t care less if there’s even a flat out broken mode as long as one is there that looks and plays great.
We all agreed 720p 30-45fps was unacceptable when it came to other games.

If that’s fine with you now, then good for you :ehh:

Again my gripe was on how the game was reported on/reviewed.

The devs purposely hid the PS5 version then early PS5 players claimed the 60fps mode was great. So i bought the PS5 version thinkin it would perform better than the PC version which was said to have stutter.

Now that the facts are out about the game, i wish i would have purchased the PC version cause there is no actual 60fps mode on PS5.

I’m not wrong for talking about that. Other devs/games have been totally dragged through the mud for less.

I’m 100% certain if this was not a pseudo ps5 exclusive none of you would have a problem with talk about performance. We’ve litteraly seen it with dozens of games before this.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
"I said i respect opinions from the person I'm talking to. Don't post no video of someone else's opinion. You explain your position to me yourself." - @MeachTheMonster

Exactly. I still have that quote in my signature.
Meach ain’t never lied :wow:
And here you are playing dumb for daps.

Digital foundry posting measured frame times is facts not opinion.

They didn’t say “we don’t like the frame rate” they posted actual numbers calculating the framerates and input lag.

Really don’t understand how you think playing dumb is a good argument strategy :huhldup:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
We all agreed 720p 30-45fps was unacceptable when it came to other games.

If that’s fine with you now, then good for you :ehh:

Again my gripe was on how the game was reported on/reviewed.

The devs purposely hid the PS5 version then early PS5 players claimed the 60fps mode was great. So i bought the PS5 version thinkin it would perform better than the PC version which was said to have stutter.

Now that the facts are out about the game, i wish i would have purchased the PC version cause there is no actual 60fps mode on PS5.

I’m not wrong for talking about that. Other devs/games have been totally dragged through the mud for less.

I’m 100% certain if this was not a pseudo ps5 exclusive none of you would have a problem with talk about performance. We’ve litteraly seen it with dozens of games before this.

if you have the option ALWAYS buy multis on PC. the fukk are you doing :heh: :what:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
@MeachTheMonster also the biggest reason you get shyt on pc if you can is if the shyt is ass or mid you can refund it usually. not the case on ps5. I'd been hella tight if I bought this shyt on my 5:francis:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
@MeachTheMonster also the biggest reason you get shyt on pc if you can is if the shyt is ass or mid you can refund it usually. not the case on ps5 :francis:
You right. I just thought the PS5 version was smooth and i didn’t want to fidget around with getting this shyt to work right on my PC.

Lesson learned :francis:

I’m good tho, ima just peg leg it with no guilt cause i did purchase a copy :manny:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You right. I just thought the PS5 version was smooth and i didn’t want to fidget around with getting this shyt to work right on my PC.

Lesson learned :francis:

I’m good tho, ima just peg leg it with no guilt cause i did purchase a copy :manny:

They definitely trolling on steam with that 96%. that has to be 100 million chinese nikkas gassing this shyt because even though I only played 3 or so hours I could go in on how wack this shyt is to me :mjlol: but I aint bout to clog up the thread venting on the advent of such poor game design being applauded :manny: dis shyt don't even have a fukking map my guy...what :mjlol: