Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They definitely trolling on steam with that 96%. that has to be 100 million chinese nikkas gassing this shyt because even though I only played 3 or so hours I could go in on how wack this shyt is to me :mjlol: but I aint bout to clog up the thread venting on the advent of such poor game design being applauded :manny: dis shyt don't even have a fukking map my guy...what :mjlol:
Better watch out, you’re not actually allowed to talk about the game in here :hubie:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Better watch out, you’re not actually allowed to talk about the game in here :hubie:

Meach stop it you was on some thinly veiled rabble rousing on partisan shyt :mjlol:

the game overall is not that cold though I'll stand on that. If folks like this may I suggest Nioh 2 :mjgrin:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Meach stop it you was on some thinly veiled rabble rousing on partisan shyt :mjlol:

the game overall is not that cold though I'll stand on that. If folks like this may I suggest Nioh 2 :mjgrin:
Not at all. This is my type of game i been tapped in from the first reveal.

Was very interested in if they could pull it off.

They kinda did and they kinda didn’t.

I actually like the game, but there’s clearly been lots of fukkery around its release. With any other game that would be ok to talk about.

But the incel cacs and sony stan’s running major defense for this one.

Flexington

All Star
Daps
damn came in here to see if people talking about their progress in the game, and all i see is stan wars :dead:

i have the ps5 version, seems fine to me, other than the occasional pop in. Although I just finished chapter 1 last night, so maybe issues pop up later

:mjlol:

I stopped at the start of ch 3

I think people will notice more issue as they get further on and more details are present. I'm playing on the PS5/balanced on a OLED w VRR, and has issues at times, but I've been able to account for it so far.

I'm having fun so I'm able to get past it but it's noticeable :pachaha:

Running around in heavily grassed areas/moving the camera you'll see some trailing (kinda like when FF7 Rebirth came out). Some times I've had a skip/stutter when it's loading certain areas of the map and I'm moving quickly (or a lot of detailed items/spirits in the menu 😅)

It's a little bit of a bummer in that it's not so polished, but it's not ruing the fun for me

I just act like the trailing are my shadow clones a lil too eager to pop off :ehh:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
OLED gang don't have input lag :ufdup:
Jokes aside. I have no idea what Meach is talking about with the alleged input lag.
Game plays perfectly fine. I haven’t sent a single person on here playing the game mentioning anything about input lag.
I’m playing the game in balance mode, no motion blur, and frame rate feels great and controls have no input lag.
I’ve played plenty game with input lag. I don’t feel any of it with this game.
Several other gripes to have about this game but input lag ain’t it

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Jokes aside. I have no idea what Meach is talking about with the alleged input lag.
Game plays perfectly fine. I haven’t sent a single person on here playing the game mentioning anything about input lag.
I’m playing the game in balance mode, no motion blur, and frame rate feels great and controls have no input lag.
I’ve played plenty game with input lag. I don’t feel any of it with this game.
Several other gripes to have about this game but input lag ain’t it
Exactly.

Meach out here hate playing. Dunno why yall fool with his shenanigans.