Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I certainly care about it when it affects gameplay.
I just haven’t had the experience you’re describing. The game plays great. Resolution is a valid complaint although considering how dense the environments are it’s kind of understandable. Few games can pull off what horizon zero Dawn does.
The game is very fun, not sure why people are scouring the internet to nitpick. It’s selling incredibly well, has a cool story, great enemy design, and the combat is very engaging and has plenty of layers of depth as you progress.
No one is scouring anything to nitpick.

The performance of the game was reported on just like every other game.

If an action game fluctuating between 30fps and 45fps doesn’t bother you, then you don’t really care about framerate :manny:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah he made me
Close the game for the day
Finally got him if it makes you feel better

I did what I usually do in Souls games and just practiced dodging and spacing without attacking for a few tries until I learn the moveset.

His third sword swing has a delay, as does his second punch. He also throws in a little bytch ass leg sweep after. Towards the end he just chains these together randomly, so I popped a defense pill and an offense pill and finished the shyt off

I found his basic sword swings and punches was where I was getting ate. Needed to learn the timing. The rest of his moveset is pretty easy to screen

But yeah, that was definitely the hardest thing in this game so far, by far

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You are usually the first to post their content if it fits your agenda.

Imagine if this was an xbox game. You clowns would be stumbling all over yourselves to “report the news” :mjpls:

Do you honestly think anyone cares about anything you got to say in here? Honest question.

nikkas are playing the game and you giving a raggity tech breakdown that sounds like a gay hummingbird in the background

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Do you honestly think anyone cares about anything you got to say in here? Honest question.

nikkas are playing the game and you giving a raggity tech breakdown, that sounds like a gay hummingbird in the background
Now we don’t care about Digital Flundry anymore :wow:

Not even gonna go post the dozens of times you posted their content. You know what it is :wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I haven’t seen such epic levels of concern trolling since your ‘20-‘21 Covid run. I’m not even playing this shyt and I’m so highly annoyed by every one of his posts. That WOAT talk is next level :wow:
When you aren’t sucking sony stan penis
30FPS for any action game is 2023 is WHACK and only tolerable in turn-based games

Once you regularly play games in 60 or 120 FPS that shyt looks like a fukking slideshow:scusthov:

Digital foundry content wasn’t “concern trolling” in that thread. They say this game is way worse off, but we can’t talk about it tho :hubie:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
When you aren’t sucking sony stan penis

Digital foundry content wasn’t “concern trolling” in that thread. They say this game is way worse off, but we can’t talk about it tho :hubie:
Stop telling us what someone else said.
I’m telling you as a person that has defeated 3 bosses, this input lag narrative is false.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I’m telling you as a person that has defeated 3 bosses, this input lag narrative is false.
Because you don’t notice it doesn’t mean it isn’t real. It literally has been measured. Again, you are playing the 45fps mode that has wildly different frame times.

The input lag problem is with performance mode. You aren’t playing that mode so i don’t know why you keep wanting to argue facts are false.

It just means you don’t notice/care about a trash framerate. :manny:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

This post may have been good enough to defeat some cac tweets, but you gonna have to step it up if you think your opinion is about to override cac VIDEOS :ufdup:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This post may have been good enough to defeat some cac tweets, but you gonna have to step it up if you think your opinion is about to override cac VIDEOS :ufdup:
You fukks with them nikkas when they say something you like.

The game has performance mode at 60 FPS and quality mode at 30FPS that both run at 4K. Digital Foundry had nothing but high praise for the game and said that the 30FPS actually has a case over performance mode because it looks so good.

Now i fully expect all of you to run in and shyt on digital foundry the next time their content is posted :mjpls:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You fukks with them nikkas when they say something you like.

Now i fully expect all of you to run in and shyt on digital foundry the next time their content is posted :mjpls:

Meach, I've argued with way too many women in my life to fall for these dumb ass word games you tryna play. Let alone when you gotta search the archives for some shyt I said 3 years ago that has absolutely nothing to do with this game:dead:

You have the 3rd most posts in here and they all trash. Even Hellen Keller can see what you’re doing from a whole galaxy away. The fake martyrdom and persecution complex on top of your incessant bullshyt is just the cherry on top. You know it, we all know it… If you have a compulsive addiction to arguing with strangers online just say that:hubie:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Meach, I've argued with way too many women in my life to fall for these dumb ass word games you tryna play. Let alone when you gotta search the archives for some shyt I said 3 years ago that has absolutely nothing to do with this game:dead:
It’s you running away from your own past not me.

As a married man, that’s some woman shyt.

Stand on your words :ehh:
You have the 3rd most posts in here and they all trash. Even Hellen Keller can see what you’re doing from a whole galaxy away. The fake martyrdom and persecution complex on top of your incessant bullshyt is just the cherry on top. You know it, we all know it… If you have a compulsive addiction to arguing with strangers online just say that:hubie:
I’ve been talking about the game since jump. I had the most posts in here before the game came out. I’ve obviously been interested in the game for years and i purchased it day one

I am now playing the game and am talking about. I mentioned the controls feeling weird BEFORE digital foundry even said anything. Their report then identified what i was experiencing. Again. nothing wrong with talking about a game i am playing.

I even said perfomance was “good enough” and the game was fun. But yall ignored all that to complain about me talking about how/why performance is what it is.

Multiple of you that have not even played the game, coming in here to tell me about it.

Nasty work :francis:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

"I said i respect opinions from the person I'm talking to. Don't post no video of someone else's opinion. You explain your position to me yourself." - @MeachTheMonster

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

I think the game is monotonous and a corridor simulator for the 2-3 hours I played. didn't grip me so I refunded.

I'm however not going to shyt up this thread with everything I think is or may be wrong about this title because I'm not an attention seeking fakkit :bryan: