Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Game is flawed and if it fell on the other side of the twitter hype/hate train its flaws would be getting lots more attention.

We’ve seen it with other games with similar problems:manny:

edit: topics were merged. I'm done with the back and forth. Lets stay on topic about our experience with the game.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
We get it, it's not on Xbox, it's flawed by default to you stans.

Everyone who's enjoying the game is in the wrong.
Thanks for proving @PS5 Pro point.

Some of you have adopted this as the game to stan, so we can’t even have a real conversation about it.

nothing wrong with admitting you are having fun with a game that probably needed a bit
more time in the oven :manny:

The whole point of 60fps in an action game is for the input response.

This game running at 30fps and running frame gen, makes the controls LESS responsive than the average 30fps game.

In this game where dodge timing is key, that input lag greatly dampens the experince.

Due to the developers fukkery and hiding the PS5 version plus sony stan’s and nasty cacs running defense i didnt have the correct information and i made a bad purchasing decision. I should have gone with the PC version for a REAL 60fps even if there were some extra stutters.

Now i’m probably just gonna wait to peg leg the game and play there, so i can have a good experince.

But alas, we aren’t able to talk about any of this in here, cause sony stan’s might be bothered :francis:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Playing on PC, very high with RTX off, and been averaging mostly in the 70-90 fps. Works for me.

The sheer amount of unique bosses, art design, world, and combat has been very good for me so far. I'm enjoying it in chapter 2 now.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Some of you have adopted this as the game to stan, so we can’t even have a real conversation about it.

nothing wrong with admitting you are having fun with a game that probably needed a bit

This game running at 30fps and running frame gen, makes the controls LESS responsive than the average 30fps game.

In this game where dodge timing is key, that input lag greatly dampens the experince.

Due to the developers fukkery and hiding the PS5 version plus sony stan’s and nasty cacs running defense i didnt have the correct information and i made a bad purchasing decision. I should have gone with the PC version for a REAL 60fps even if there were some extra stutters.

Now i’m probably just gonna wait to peg leg the game and play there, so i can have a good experince.

But alas, we aren’t able to talk about any of this in here, cause sony stan’s might be bothered :francis:
You're in here saying no matter how anyone feels about the game that they're in the wrong because you think it's unplayable or some shyt.

Quit clogging this topic. Start a new one if you feel a way.

On topic, I'm preloaded up and ready to tackle this game tomorrow.

:gladbron:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You're in here saying no matter how anyone feels about the game that they're in the wrong because you think it's unplayable or some shyt.
Naw this is the strawman you made up to defend the game at all costs. I myself said i was a good game, and in the last post i literally said that people could still enjoy the game despite its flaws. As always you in here shadow boxing with strawmen.
Quit clogging this topic. Start a new one if you feel a way.

On topic, I'm preloaded up and ready to tackle this game tomorrow.

:gladbron:
You ain’t even played the game and in here arguing.

nikkas crazy :mjlol:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Naw this is the strawman you made up to defend the game at all costs. I myself said i was a good game, and in the last post i literally said that people could still enjoy the game despite its flaws. As always you in here shadow boxing with strawmen.

You ain’t even played the game and in here arguing.

nikkas crazy :mjlol:
"It's a good game. But it's so broken I cannot play it, and you're afraid to admit the same cause you're a PS stan."

We see through your BS.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
"It's a good game. But it's so broken I cannot play it, and you're afraid to admit the same cause you're a PS stan."

We see through your BS.
You ever played a 30fps game running at 60fps?

It feels yucky, some people might not care or be sensitive to it, but i am and i have better options. So i’m gonna use them.

Nothing wrong with saying that if you weren’t feverishly trying to defend the game. Much worse gets said here about the majority of games and it’s just fine :manny:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
GVjd1WHWwAAkW2y

GVjd1frXwAAk4fw

GVjd1oBWEAA4ajN

Just started chapter 2. fukk those rat archers :birdman:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Coming immediately off of elden ring I don’t feel any input lag.
Resolution is rough in parts and the map is full of invisible walls but the controls are as responsive as any other game and the combat is addictive