Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Keep all that graphical fidelity energy for when that sub-par Xbox version releases.

I want to see the same write ups and paragraphs for the version that needed so much TLC that it couldn't be delivered for the official release.

We’ll just hear about how the series s version made the ps5 version better :mjlol:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
If this was out on Xbox and delayed on PlayStation, would you still have this same understanding stance or nah?

Again, Halo MCC Hellblade 30fps, Watchdogs all these games issues combined plus extra extra exist with this game and you're like don't talk about it. You're only talking about it because it got delayed on Xbox :sadbron:

I don't want these issues on Xbox either so that kills your argument since it's a multiplatform game :snoop:
Breh, this is currently the biggest game in the world. People are talking about it.

You think those 5 million people who bought this game are worried that there wasn't a xbox version

Don't get mad at us cause you're butt-hurt it's not on xbox.

Digital Foundry or not, plenty of people are playing this game on PS5 and enjoy the hell out of it.

That's FACTS.

Palworld dropped, did I give a fukk it wasn't on PS5. Nope, played it on PC for a couple of weeks like everyone else.

HiFi Rush dropped, I bought it on PC, played it.

nikka hasn't even touched the game and trying to tell me how I should feel. TF is wrong with you

Chronic

All Star
Daps
Naw. The AC thread is flooded with this. So why can’t we discuss it here? Racist cacs are coming at Keef for pointing this out. Crazy thing is these cacs are using this game to further their agenda while 97% of the player base is from china

:russ: at them rallying behind a "china" game
See this is a good game but the positive reviews are going to be drowned out by the anit-woke cacs who think they won something :beli:

:mjgrin:
There's a part in the original novel where Tang Sanzang and Zhu Bajie accidentally drink from Spring of Pregnancy and become pregnant and to cure them they have to drink from Spring of Abortion.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
so what is the verdict on this? I bought the game but havent even booted it up since I'm playing tsushima. Does it look bad or nah on PS5?
nah, it's great. If you enjoy these types of games you'll love it.

This is from someone who's played it on both PC and Ps5.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Breh, this is currently the biggest game in the world. People are talking about it.
Should people not be talking about it? :dahell:
Don't get mad at us cause you're butt-hurt it's not on xbox.
So the downgrade is exclusive to PlayStation as opposed to consoles. Thanks for clearing that up :handshake:
Digital Foundry or not, plenty of people are playing this game on PS5 and enjoy the hell out of it.

That's FACTS.
Ok, thanks for sharing that? :wtf:
Palworld dropped, did I give a fukk it wasn't on PS5. Nope, played it on PC for a couple of weeks like everyone else.
So this is about exclusivity to you as opposed to the downgrades aka the topic at hand. Not sure what palworld has to do with performance issues and downgrades with this game. Was palworld plagued with issues? Not really, so uh :patrice: yeah
HiFi Rush dropped, I bought it on PC, played it.
Again, literally name dropping games that ran flawlessly at all times like if that's the case here :laff: let's see where else this goes...
nikka hasn't even touched the game and trying to tell me how I should feel. TF is wrong with you
Now this clown has done got himself mad :dead: all I'm doing is pointing out things I don't like which digital foundry greatly details. But I'm morally a bad person for discussing it?
I don't need to read the article because I already know what it's about and you're not going to like it. It's the multiplayer that the devs struggled to get to work flawlessly on the series s. It was delayed, fixed, and what they learned from that helped all versions of the game

That's bad to you, but the fact Sony was never about generations means all their games will target last gen hardware until enough of you actually get a next gen console.

Factions could have been canceled because it's not possible on a PS4, you ever think of that.

How was the last God of war game a NeXT gen title if it's on ps4? But you're focusing on BG3, you and gurf.

Why The fukk would you guys fixate yourselves on that game in particular. Hmmm, just so you can attempt to argue back? Ok, what I just said is still valid, still reality, and way more important in the scheme of things but feel free to act like what I just said isn't THE REALITY OF THE SITUATION :ufdup:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
so what is the verdict on this? I bought the game but havent even booted it up since I'm playing tsushima. Does it look bad or nah on PS5?
I'll answer your question, the game runs fine now on PlayStation but at launch there was an issue where the game would randomly shadow save. And you couldn't access those saves

Also the frame rate would drop to barely playable on act 3. PlayStation exclusive at the time. Been patched. You're good to go.

The Xbox version was delayed because the series s struggled to handle split screen. Has since been patched and runs flawlessly as well. Your peers never cared about this, they just want headlines for ammo

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Should people not be talking about it? :dahell:

So the downgrade is exclusive to PlayStation as opposed to consoles. Thanks for clearing that up :handshake:

Ok, thanks for sharing that? :wtf:

So this is about exclusivity to you as opposed to the downgrades aka the topic at hand. Not sure what palworld has to do with performance issues and downgrades with this game. Was palworld plagued with issues? Not really, so uh :patrice: yeah

Again, literally name dropping games that ran flawlessly at all times like if that's the case here :laff: let's see where else this goes...

Now this clown has done got himself mad :dead: all I'm doing is pointing out things I don't like which digital foundry greatly details. But I'm morally a bad person for discussing it?

I don't need to read the article because I already know what it's about and you're not going to like it. It's the multiplayer that the devs struggled to get to work flawlessly on the series s. It was delayed, fixed, and what they learned from that helped all versions of the game

That's bad to you, but the fact Sony was never about generations means all their games will target last gen hardware until enough of you actually get a next gen console.

Factions could have been canceled because it's not possible on a PS4, you ever think of that.

How was the last God of war game a NeXT gen title if it's on ps4? But you're focusing on BG3, you and gurf.

Why The fukk would you guys fixate yourselves on that game in particular. Hmmm, just so you can attempt to argue back? Ok, what I just said is still valid, still reality, and way more important in the scheme of things but feel free to act like what I just said isn't THE REALITY OF THE SITUATION :ufdup:
Did you not start this thread on the premise that people are only discussing “good things” about Wukong due to it being console exclusive?

For a “I play games” nikka, you seem lost as why people enjoy this game

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'll answer your question, the game runs fine now on PlayStation but at launch there was an issue where the game would randomly shadow save. And you couldn't access those saves

Also the frame rate would drop to barely playable on act 3. PlayStation exclusive at the time. Been patched. You're good to go.

The Xbox version was delayed because the series s struggled to handle split screen. Has since been patched and runs flawlessly as well. Your peers never cared about this, they just want headlines for ammo
You have never played the game. Who would trust your opinion.

"I play games"

:mjlol:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Did you not start this thread on the premise that people are only discussing “good things” about Wukong due to it being console exclusive?

For a “I play games” nikka, you seem lost as why people enjoy this game
It's a multiplatform game that was anticipated by the gaming industry as a whole

The Xbox version was recently delayed, so that empowered fanboys such as yourself to then claim this game as your own.

In doing such, to prop up the game you now ignore any shortcomings. Now let's not act like I'm inaccurate because I'll further explain and thus EXPOSE!!! the reasons for your behavior :ufdup:
Besides the bugs and the obvious graphical downgrades, there was a review embargo that only applied to the ps5 version of the game. Now don't claim ignorance here, we all know what that means. And never in the history of gaming has that been OK. I don't give a fukk how many fanboys ignored it, it's a self admission that the house is on fire when you're in denial there's smoke

You have confirmed by your hoe'motions how you really feel and attacking me isn't going to fix your frame rates. You're basically saying it's still decent in spite of all the issues and I never once said that isn't the case, so tell us all why :umad:
You have never played the game. Who would trust your opinion.

"I play games"

:mjlol:
I never shared an opinion for you to hate on tho:mindblown:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It's a multiplatform game that was anticipated by the gaming industry as a whole

The Xbox version was recently delayed, so that empowered fanboys such as yourself to then claim this game as your own.

In doing such, to prop up the game you now ignore any shortcomings. Now let's not act like I'm inaccurate because I'll further explain and thus EXPOSE!!! the reasons for your behavior :ufdup:
Besides the bugs and the obvious graphical downgrades, there was a review embargo that only applied to the ps5 version of the game. Now don't claim ignorance here, we all know what that means. And never in the history of gaming has that been OK. I don't give a fukk how many fanboys ignored it, it's a self admission that the house is on fire when you're in denial there's smoke

You have confirmed by your hoe'motions how you really feel and attacking me isn't going to fix your frame rates. You're basically saying it's still decent in spite of all the issues and I never once said that isn't the case, so tell us all why :umad:

I never shared an opinion for you to hate on tho:mindblown:
You have not played the game (BG3 or Black Myth)