Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Ok, a new development.
There are a number of folks here actually playing the game on PS5. You're in here exaggerating because you feel some type of way about a popular game that isn't available on xbox.

Aren't you the "give it a try before you criticize guy"

Why don't you shyt on the "bugs are expected in bethesda games" Starfield guys?

Redfall tho?

:mjlol:
Oh so you can enjoy a game with bugs? Cool
Is it 60fps?
Why is it that you enjoy games with flaws at launch but halo infinite isn't a good game because of?
Even Halo MCC you guys deemed broken :laff:

You just name dropped Starfield, besides begging for it you deemed the frame rate makes it not a reason to acknowledge it as a major title. You'll tell yourself Sony ended up having the better year because of how many copies of horizon adventures sold on the switch

Redfall tho he said, I bet you it would sell more copies than stellar blade if it dropped on ps5

The point is you universally refuse to say anything wrong with the game because you got it early. That's it, I didn't say the game was unplayable. Why are you ignoring all the things that are different and downgraded. That's not something the Coli overlooks. It wasn't cool when watch dogs did it, the division and now the ps5 version of this game. Speak on that or act like you didn't realize all the issues digital foundry discussed :stopitslime:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Ok, a new development.

Oh so you can enjoy a game with bugs? Cool
Is it 60fps?
Why is it that you enjoy games with flaws at launch but halo infinite isn't a good game because of?
Even Halo MCC you guys deemed broken :laff:

You just name dropped Starfield, besides begging for it you deemed the frame rate makes it not a reason to acknowledge it as a major title. You'll tell yourself Sony ended up having the better year because of how many copies of horizon adventures sold on the switch

Redfall tho he said, I bet you it would sell more copies than stellar blade if it dropped on ps5

The point is you universally refuse to say anything wrong with the game because you got it early. That's it, I didn't say the game was unplayable. Why are you ignoring all the things that are different and downgraded. That's not something the Coli overlooks. It wasn't cool when watch dogs did it, the division and now the pa5 version of this game. Speak on that or act like you didn't realize all the issues digital foundry discussed :stopitslime:
No, no it wouldn't.

Y'all already tried this whole framerate/bugs shyt with BG3. Which ended up being GOTY that pretty much everyone who played it enjoyed.

If a game is that good, it's that good. See Fallout, Elder Scrolls, BG3, Wukong, etc.

You in here worried about digital foundry videos when everyone else is telling you you're missing a damn good game. If that's how you want to rock, do you

:manny:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Got Black Wind King up outta here

f196c77f7ee7a12444a01d8d75a6096ca3e844c8.gif

I still can't get the hang of those spirit controls. The one where u press R2+L2 is sometimey as hell to me, maybe I'm hitting R2 too fast

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I keep calling this shyt Black Myth WuTang :mjlol:

tanking the game name like a mufukka

That would be the FIREST dlc EVER :banderas:

The Destined One arrives at the 36 Chambers, looking to spar with The Abbot, The Genius, Golden Arms, Tical, The Chef, Supreme Inspector (Deck), and The Ghost Face Killah :wow:

Secret hidden boss Nasir, The Goat Yaoguai aka the 9th nikka In The Wu Tang :lupe:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
No, no it wouldn't.

Y'all already tried this whole framerate/bugs shyt with BG3.
We?

We tried this with BG3?

:wtf: When was this?

Which ended up being GOTY that pretty much everyone who played it enjoyed.
That game has an issue with saving games and the frame rate would get funny after act 2. Was a PlayStation problem. What does that have to do with you not even acknowledging the issues with this game? Was BG2 downgraded in every way along with the bugs you see in this game?

No? Then what was your point here :dahell:
If a game is that good, it's that good. See Fallout, Elder Scrolls, BG3, Wukong, etc.
So are you basically saying it's ok to under deliver as long as it's on PlayStation first? And then you name dropped Bethesda games to make your hot take seem unbiased :yawn:
You in here worried about digital foundry videos when everyone else is telling you you're missing a damn good game. If that's how you want to rock, do you

:manny:
You sir are a biased console warrior so even your replies are limited to the information you allow into your database :ufdup:you're worried about digital foundry not me. Game science is worried about them too since nobody could review the ps5 version until launch

YOU CANT GO "DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT" and be taken seriously in a conversation. Street fighter 2 on the snes is still a good game too but it's not arcade perfect. This thread was created to discuss everything. I'm sure you have an official thread where you're free to not talk about the games issues. Like the dexterity of the fingers of the characters. The ps5 version moves like it's an older generation. I'm talking ps3 era hand movements. The old man smoking the pipe. He handles the pipe (pause) differently on PlayStation and that really bothered me. Why downgrade that much? I'm a console gamer so my concern is when the Xbox version arrives. Will the cloud effects look like trash or will it be cool like the PC version? You don't even care because you have access early? But you do care because you're bothered whenever it's discussed :umad:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
We?

We tried this with BG3?

:wtf: When was this?

That game has an issue with saving games and the frame rate would get funny after act 2. Was a PlayStation problem. What does that have to do with you not even acknowledging the issues with this game? Was BG2 downgraded in every way along with the bugs you see in this game?

No? Then what was your point here :dahell:

So are you basically saying it's ok to under deliver as long as it's on PlayStation first? And then you name dropped Bethesda games to make your hot take seem unbiased :yawn:

You sir are a biased console warrior so even your replies are limited to the information you allow into your database :ufdup:you're worried about digital foundry not me. Game science is worried about them too since nobody could review the ps5 version until launch

YOU CANT GO "DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT" and be taken seriously in a conversation. Street fighter 2 on the snes is still a good game too but it's not arcade perfect. This thread was created to discuss everything. I'm sure you have an official thread where you're free to not talk about the games issues. Like the dexterity of the fingers of the characters. The ps5 version moves like it's an older generation. I'm talking ps3 era hand movements. The old man smoking the pipe. He handles the pipe (pause) differently on PlayStation and that really bothered me. Why downgrade that much? I'm a console gamer so my concern is when the Xbox version arrives. Will the cloud effects look like trash or will it be cool like the PC version? You don't even care because you have access early? But you do care because you're bothered whenever it's discussed :umad:
If you think Wukong has PS3 era graphics you are delusional.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I still can't get the hang of those spirit controls. The one where u press R2+L2 is sometimey as hell to me, maybe I'm hitting R2 too fast
I was having that issue as well. It's best to just treat it like the other R2 quick item usage and just hold R2 first and then press L2.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
If you think Wukong has PS3 era graphics you are delusional.

Look, I been here a long time and I know when ppl are too fanboy's up to think critically. What I need you to do is slow down :stop:

I'm not saying the graphics are ps3 era, end of conversation. That would be you taking what I said out of the context :stopitslime: you are purposely being disingenuous or you're too far gone as a fanboy so any slight is taken as personal disrespect. Let's have a snickers break and then continue :therethere:

In a video I posted, when you see the downgraded from the PC version you'll see what I was referring to. Digital foundry mentions it too when they discuss weird animation changes in the PlayStation version. I noticed it as well. Watch how the old man handles his pipe (pause again) on PC then the PS5 version. The graphics are similar but the animation is totally different in a downgraded way which made me think PS3 era because that was the last time I seen something like this happen

FAST FORWARD TO THE 7 min mark to see what I'm talking about

It's like the old man is diabetic on the PlayStation version :damn:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Keep all that graphical fidelity energy for when that sub-par Xbox version releases.

I want to see the same write ups and paragraphs for the version that needed so much TLC that it couldn't be delivered for the official release.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
“Graphics are downgraded to what I think are PS3 era animations.”

“How dare you take my words out of context, I didn’t say that!”

:pachaha:
If this was out on Xbox and delayed on PlayStation, would you still have this same understanding stance or nah?

Again, Halo MCC Hellblade 30fps, Watchdogs all these games issues combined plus extra extra exist with this game and you're like don't talk about it. You're only talking about it because it got delayed on Xbox :sadbron:

I don't want these issues on Xbox either so that kills your argument since it's a multiplatform game :snoop:
Keep all that graphical fidelity energy for when that sub-par Xbox version releases.

I want to see the same write ups and paragraphs for the version that needed so much TLC that it couldn't be delivered for the official release.
I'm certain once it lands on Xbox, then you'll notice everything I'm speaking on and the game will be overrated by then

You know, like how you guys made threads on MLB the show. Had leagues, claimed it was better than Super Mega Baseball (which it is not)
I have receipts. Would you like to see the threads on MLB the show before Gamepass and afterwards?

Go in the search and look up super mega baseball and see who's name pops up the most?
I'm an actual gamer, most of you nikkaz is clowns. For reasons like that, total clown shyt

Last edited: