Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Main reason I don't invest my time to that Platform.

Some of us been amped for this game since 2020 when the developer announced it, but here we go with "Y'all didn't like it until Twitter amped it up!"

Man, fukk Twitter. :mjlol:
I’ve been watching the game since then as well.

But just because you like the game doesn’t mean you can’t acknowledge how broken industry discourse is.

Same nasty cacs put their energy around hating other games and some of you roll right with them them if it fits your own agenda :mjpls:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
They absolutely do.
Only in your head they do...

Most of us wouldn't even know what Twitter CACs are saying about this game if it wasn't for you mothafukkas posting their shyt tweets here...

You invest all your time reading CAC twitter posts and getting mad over them then actually playing the games...

SMH

leoc

All Star
Daps
How did you beat the other two bosses? I'm ready to quit because I don't got time to be trying to beat these mofos all day :francis:

Dont be spamming the attack buttons, this aint that kind of game. You have to dodge frequently. Better to dodge and saving your health instead of going for that extra 1-2 hit and then getting hit back and losing half of your health.

And see if you can upgrade your stats, like your health. I ended up having around 3-4 points before the fire blade boss and then around 2 more before the wolf.

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Dont be spamming the attack buttons, this aint that kind of game. You have to dodge frequently. Better to dodge and saving your health instead of going for that extra 1-2 hit and then getting hit back and losing half of your health.

And see if you can upgrade your stats, like your health. I ended up having around 3-4 points before the fire blade boss and then around 2 more before the wolf.

Yeah spamming attack will get you killed eventually. There's still a stamina bar in this game, and running out will leave you without a means to defend yourself since dodging in the main tool for it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Most of us wouldn't even know what Twitter CACs are saying about this game if it wasn't for you mothafukkas posting their shyt tweets here...

You invest all your time reading CAC twitter posts and getting mad over them then actually playing the games...

SMH
I don’t post their tweets.

Lots of people here do:mjpls:

most of the conversation here is dominated by what they are talking about.

I’m the one usually speaking out against the shyt.

Now you blaiming me for acknowledging the shyt happens :stopitslime:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
When those people dominate the conversation around gaming in general, it makes it hard to know which games to purchase

No it doesnt. I literally am not cognizant of whatever them weirdo cac fakkits are going on about till it shows up HERE :mjlol:

You really have to seek out this type of shyt imo

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

SMH

90% of the buys and reviews for this on steam are from Chinese people buh buh buh the white mens on twitter are controlling the narrative around this game :patrice:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
90% of the buys and reviews for this on steam are from Chinese people buh buh buh the white mens on twitter are controlling the narrative around this game :patrice:
How many popular chinese products did we EVER care about this much in America :ohhh:

nikkas posting Alibaba sales numbers then wanna pretend this ain’t some different shyt going on :mjlol: