Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nothing those dweebs on twitter say has anything to do with the actual games though. Just because they latch onto it has nothing to do with the game, they are just grifters.

You shouldn’t be making purchasing decisions on twitter culture wars
When those people dominate the conversation around gaming in general, it makes it hard to know which games to purchase

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Game is piff

That buddha head was giving me problems, so i ended up beating the other two bosses first, and it made buddha head a lot easier

But i agree with the reviews, its mainly a boss fight game, with some walking and killing mini guys along the way

Not easy to get lost either, so i don’t mind no mini map

How did you beat the other two bosses? I'm ready to quit because I don't got time to be trying to beat these mofos all day :francis:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Nothing those dweebs on twitter say has anything to do with the actual games though. Just because they latch onto it has nothing to do with the game, they are just grifters.

You shouldn’t be making purchasing decisions based on twitter culture wars
Imagine me denying a game because someone told me not to?
FOH. I'm never sacrificing my happiness over someone's miserable view.

Anyway,
Can't wait to jump in after the gym tonight.
Trying to stretch this out as much as I can.
You guys make some good points...

882712be91adb7b301bb1b159e78237e.jpg

:hhh:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't think you're supposed to fight the Wight right away lol

I was randomly a cicada (no clue how to get that back) and then i flew into it and the fight started haha

You can't claim his power until you get the gourd upgraded a few bosses later, but you can claim any loose spirits at the incense checkpoints if you don't want to go back and collect it

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Not surprising this thread is full of retarded "look what CACs on twitter are saying" bullshyt...

As if anyone should give a fukk what CACs on Twitter think about anything...

Game looks good and that's all that matters...
If the “cacs on twitter” weren’t praising the game. No one would really care about it.

Dozens of games come out every day. 90%+ of this games player base is in china.

But its being presented as the biggest/only game to care about worldwide right now.

the only reason this game is the talk of the industry is because the twitter cacs said so.

People are not wrong for calling out how skewed the industry is toward those twitter cacs :manny:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
If the “cacs on twitter” weren’t praising the game. No one would really care about it.

Dozens of games come out every day. 90%+ of this games player base is in china.

But its being presented as the biggest/only game to care about worldwide right now.

the only reason this game is the talk of the industry is because the twitter cacs said so.

People are not wrong for calling out how skewed the industry is toward those twitter cacs :manny:
This is mind numbingly fukking stupid and flat out not true...

Right wing Twitter CACs don't control what people care about...If the game is good, people will care about it...That's how its always worked, yall fagsetera rejects are the only ones that think this culture keyboard warrior shyt matters and insist on flooding us with this bullshyt...

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Not surprising this thread is full of retarded "look what CACs on twitter are saying" bullshyt...

As if anyone should give a fukk what CACs on Twitter think about anything...

Game looks good and that's all that matters...
Main reason I don't invest my time to that Platform.

Some of us been amped for this game since 2020 when the developer announced it, but here we go with "Y'all didn't like it until Twitter amped it up!"

Man, fukk Twitter. :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is mind numbingly fukking stupid and flat out not true...

Right wing Twitter CACs don't control what people care about...If the game is good, people will care about it...That's how its always worked, yall fagsetera rejects are the only ones that think this culture keyboard warrior shyt matters and insist on flooding us with this bullshyt...
They absolutely do.

We’ve had multiple people come in this thread and say the only reason they know this game exists is because nasty twitter cacs told them.

You don’t think any of the video game writers/influencers boosting this game are nasty cacs?

Even if they aren’t, their customer base is assuredly filled with nasty cacs so if they want to talk about this game without getting death threats, they have to talk about how good it is.:usure: