Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
So I found a little information about the story...outside of the God's leveling his mountain the main reason Wukong has beef with those God's he was fighting in the sky is because they tricked him into thinking he had a high ranking position when in all actuality he was really just a horse watcher and the God's would laugh behind his back and make fun of him :laff: so when Wukong found out he was really just a horse watcher he vowed revenge on all of them for tryna play him :laff:

I don't remember seeing this big wolf boss not the bottom one the top one...I musta missed it ? Or is he after that bald black wind mf .
That boss is in the same area as big head (Wandering Wight). When you're at the shrine that's before big head, venture left. He's around that pathway. When you beat him you get a great reward.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
So I found a little information about the story...outside of the God's leveling his mountain the main reason Wukong has beef with those God's he was fighting in the sky is because they tricked him into thinking he had a high ranking position when in all actuality he was really just a horse watcher and the God's would laugh behind his back and make fun of him :laff: so when Wukong found out he was really just a horse watcher he vowed revenge on all of them for tryna play him :laff:

I don't remember seeing this big wolf boss not the bottom one the top one...I musta missed it ? Or is he after that bald black wind mf .

shyt is hilarious, my son Kratos went to war cause he was tricked into killing his family and being a slave to Olympus for years :mjcry:

Wukong said I dont fukking shine shoes and started clapping GODS :ufdup: :pacspit:

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
You get to have a rematch with Erlang later on

4353482-black-myth-wukong-bosses-boss-guide-x1.jpg

Nobody asked

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I clicked on the hashtag for this and saw nothing but sweetbaby and cacs posting memes like this

GVcK6ciWwAAb_g4

Cacs so furious over an actual historical figure that ruins that fetishized fantasy of one Asian culture that they are now resorting to dikkriding Chinese mythology folklore involving monkeys :mjlol:
Respectfully, fukk dem cacs.

The Arcadium cares not what they think.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
@MeachTheMonster
@Rekkapryde
@Chronic

How is this game?

And is there a physical version yet?
It’s good. Has some flaws, you can kinda tell this doesn’t have the budget/experience behind it that some of its competitors do, but i’m enjoying it. Graphics and art/presentation are worth the price of admission alone imo :ehh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

By Bloomberg News
'Black Myth: Wukong' doubled PS5 sales on the online store
Indie studio's game is proving to be China's biggest PC hit
(Bloomberg) -- The release of China's biggest PC game to date, Black Myth: Wukong, also sparked an unusual buying spree for Sony Group Corp.'s PlayStation 5.
The PS5 jumped to the top of Alibaba Group Holding Ltd.'s list for electronics game equipment in the week leading up to Wukong's Aug. 20 release, doubling its sales from the same period a year earlier. Playable on the Sony console as well as on PC, Wukong was top of Alibaba's Taobao hot search on launch day and enticed gamers to buy new hardware in a market where mobile gaming typically reigns supreme.
While small by the scale of Sony's global business, the surge in China is a rare occasion of local consumers embracing the console segment of the gaming world. Sony and rival Nintendo Co. have tried for years to gain a stronger foothold in the world's biggest games market.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Respectfully, fukk dem cacs.

The Arcadium cares not what they think.

Naw. The AC thread is flooded with this. So why can’t we discuss it here? Racist cacs are coming at Keef for pointing this out. Crazy thing is these cacs are using this game to further their agenda while 97% of the player base is from china

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Naw. The AC thread is flooded with this. So why can’t we discuss it here? Racist cacs are coming at Keef for pointing this out. Crazy thing is these cacs are using this game to further their agenda while 97% of the player base is from china

Keef didn’t even say anything crazy, he spoke the truth

Hate the miserable mofos man :scust:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Nothing those dweebs on twitter say has anything to do with the actual games though. Just because they latch onto it has nothing to do with the game, they are just grifters.

You shouldn’t be making purchasing decisions based on twitter culture wars