Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
See this is a good game but the positive reviews are going to be drowned out by the anit-woke cacs who think they won something :beli:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
How many popular chinese products did we EVER care about this much in America :ohhh:

nikkas posting Alibaba sales numbers then wanna pretend this ain’t some different shyt going on :mjlol:

Im not getting too deep into whatever culture war fakkitry youre trying to get perculating in here Im just going to play the game, sorry to dissapoint.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
sonson-winfix.gif

MVC2 heads should already know

There’s been rumblings for the last few years that China was getting ready to take game development seriously and it looks like the way Wukong is going means there might be a lot more stuff coming.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Finally beat that bytch ass nikka Chief Guangzhi!! :damn:

My dumbass was trying to battle and hadn't crafted any armor :russ:

Last edited:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Dont be spamming the attack buttons, this aint that kind of game. You have to dodge frequently. Better to dodge and saving your health instead of going for that extra 1-2 hit and then getting hit back and losing half of your health.

And see if you can upgrade your stats, like your health. I ended up having around 3-4 points before the fire blade boss and then around 2 more before the wolf.

Thanks bruh. This helped.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I’ve been watching the game since then as well.

But just because you like the game doesn’t mean you can’t acknowledge how broken industry discourse is.

Same nasty cacs put their energy around hating other games and some of you roll right with them them if it fits your own agenda :mjpls:
Quote the nikkas that don't even play the games they Stan.
Cacs don't sway me into anything.
Cut it out.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Game looks sick but Im probably gonna have to do what I did with AC Unity and have the narration in native language but with English subtitles

The Wukong guy aint it

Best way to play 99.99% of games that take place internationally, imo. A lot more immersive, too.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Haven't had the opportunity to sit and have a real evening or afternoon to just really play like I want to but I've been slowly progressing and enjoying myself. A couple more boss fights:

Whiteclad Noble

Black Wind King