Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
GXiCTp7WYAAB3vb

I love the art banners you see after every chapter.
GXiCToUX0AAkly-

GXiCTtqXcAAZZQ9

GXkeBBRWQAAS2oE

GXkeBGhWIAARf4T

GXkeBIdXIAAv_5q

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have noticed that in the intro/opening scene, Wukong was able to talk, so after the opening scene, in chapters with the scenes with characters, he wouldn't be able to speak, just listen to them. Did he lose his voice or something, so he need to get all of his powers back so that he is able to speak?

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I have noticed that in the intro/opening scene, Wukong was able to talk, so after the opening scene, in chapters with the scenes with characters, he wouldn't be able to speak, just listen to them. Did he lose his voice or something, so he need to get all of his powers back so that he is able to speak?
The character that we've been controlling isn't Sun Wukong, but a reincarnation of him.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Not Wu brother 😂

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

Not Wu brother 😂

Thought he was a shadow clone

Last edited:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Just made it to chapter 5 baby:mjgrin:

Chapter 4 is currently my favorite chapter, it taught me how to play the game. I'm at a level 76 so far

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I’m in chapter 6. The way you get around this chapter is so fukkin dope. I feel like Goku

The first fight is mad annoying tho but I know a cheese way to win it if any of yall get stuck. It’s legit a glitch

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
The character that we've been controlling isn't Sun Wukong, but a reincarnation of him.
Thought that was evident in the beginning.
Most skilled Monkey out of the clan gets picked to become the vessel of the greatest Monkey there was.
I think it'll come down to will he really want to become what his predecessor used to be.
Let's be real, Wukong was an a$$hole. He had villainous ways.

That's just me assuming. I'm still chipping away at this. :yeshrug: