Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Some chapter 4 lore I found out from a YouTube comment

Fun fact it’s heavily implied that the fourth sister was in love with/married to a previous Destined One. She’s the only sister who has her hair up in a bun which used to be a Chinese custom to show they are married, also when you first see her with those weird talking lanterns she kills they’re saying “big day” they did the same exact thing when mind controlled Bajie showed up for his forced marriage so she probably killed them to stop the Destined one from finding out she’s been involved with his past life. I’ve also seen people say the massive amount of chests she gives you would’ve been her wedding dowry to her husband but it seems he died at some point so she decided to give it to you, even though you have no memory of her she still clearly cares about you. I really hope they do more with her story after she was turned into a pill and taken to the celestial court, it could make for a great dlc where we storm the court to rescue her.

Do you get anything if you challenge Yin Tiger a second time?
Nah. I tried.
Heard you get 1 curios slot each playthrough

Last edited:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
just beat a Sand Pig, he game me a whole history lesson, and im about to fight the damn Tiger Vanguard again?! :dahell:

leoc

All Star
Daps
Got duskveil on my second try
Got hundred eyed diaoist master on my first try

scorpionlord took me 10+ tries though:pacspit: