Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Will probably do a NG+ seeing how many items can only be unlocked after multiple playthroughs. There's even a
secret stance
that you can only unlock after beating the game 3x
Beating a game this vast 3x to unlock something is excessive. This game has replay value, but not play the game 4x replay value.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Beating a game this vast 3x to unlock something is excessive. This game has replay value, but not play the game 4x replay value.
Yeah, I ain't playing this 4x

Wondering if I'll even complete NG+ because I've got a few games in my catalogue which I would like to get into.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Immobilize and Wind Tamer are your best friends in this fight.
When the tornadoes get crazy on the field, get close to it and unleash it to knock it on its ass, then go in.
It's second phase is just annoying. Keep dodging and build up your favorite critical hits, Immobilize, chip away with hits and then slam it with a critical.
The poison is a distraction, so make sure your gourd has something to counter it.
Keep at it, brehv.
Appreciate you gang

IMG-4907.jpg

Worked like a charm

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Yea, I'm 2 and done.
It's crazy because the stance shows up on this playthrough I'm doing now(my first)
Wonder if it's just random or a secret side meter that sets it off if your crit points are already at maximum? :jbhmm:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Does anyone ever use Ring of Fire or Rock Solid?

Outside of that side quest, I've never used Ring of Fire. Although I can see uses for Rock Solid, I can't give up Cloud Step to equip it.

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Does anyone ever use Ring of Fire or Rock Solid?

Outside of that side quest, I've never used Ring of Fire. Although I can see uses for Rock Solid, I can't give up Cloud Step to equip it.

I did - but they weren't constant replacements. I switched based on the situation.

I kinda stopped using immobilize early on due to mana cost in the beginning, so I didn't feel gimped not having it when swapped over to Ring of Fire.
Rock Solid I used for like half the game (especially with that soak that gave you a free use after a sip).

Totally not needed, you can beat the game with whatever spells you want (or none/spell binder), but it was fun for me to mix it up.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
GXronY9WwAAPzBh

GXronZSWsAAuCHe

GXroncFXQAAM4qB

GXrondgW0AAVOIs

The Bushui Golden-Eyed Beast fight was intense. However, it was super frustrating that every time he did that grab, he got me even though I dodged every time because the tell that he's gonna grab you is obvious.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Made it to the final boss

I genuinely didn’t think I’d get this far. I’m usually ass and these difficult ass games. I have ADD so it’s tough for me to follow patterns for too long without feeling the need to start spamming attacks

This shyt took a lot of patience but I’m here

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Yeah, I think I did Chapter 1 in what felt like an hour or so and didn't die once. I expect it to get harder of course but don't see it taking anywhere near as long.

NG+ is hilarious

I think I died once because I was testing out the life saving strand spell and didn’t realize I needed to swap pluck of many for it :dead: