Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Anyway, the game is super dope but the Hundred Eyed Daoist or whatever his name is hit boxes are probably the worst I've ever seen in a game. A close second is the end boss of "Shadow Of The Erdtree".

Fred.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Anyway, the game is super dope but the Hundred Eyed Daoist or whatever his name is hit boxes are probably the worst I've ever seen in a game. A close second is the end boss of the "Shadow Of The Erdtree".

Fred.
He’s easy once you unlock the pins. Just have to do the secret bosses

So far ive only really struggled with yellow loong and yin tiger, but was able to find strategy to beat them

This big ass deer in chapter 6 tho… man fukk this fight. Somebody help

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids

So far ive only really struggled with yellow loong and yin tiger, but was able to find strategy to beat them

Immobilize and Wind Tamer are your best friends in this fight.
When the tornadoes get crazy on the field, get close to it and unleash it to knock it on its ass, then go in.
It's second phase is just annoying. Keep dodging and build up your favorite critical hits, Immobilize, chip away with hits and then slam it with a critical.
The poison is a distraction, so make sure your gourd has something to counter it.
Keep at it, brehv.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I have the pin but his hit box is atrocious. I've missed so many heavy charged attacks it's nuts.

Fred.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I have the pin but his hit box is atrocious. I've missed so many heavy charged attacks it's nuts.

Fred.
Which stance are you using? I think pillar works best when it comes to not missing charged attacks. Have to lock on tho

Easiest way to beat him is max out pluck of many and cool downs, use it once and go ham, once the second phase starts use the pin, dodge a bit until your spells cool downs, pluck of many again, get aggressive and finish him

• Dap

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Which stance are you using? I think pillar works best when it comes to not missing charged attacks. Have to lock on tho

Easiest way to beat him is max out pluck of many and cool downs, use it once and go ham, once the second phase starts use the pin, dodge a bit until your spells cool downs, pluck of many again, get aggressive and finish him

I will try Pillar.

I tried the other two and half my heavy attacks didn't land. I ate dinner after that so I didn't try anything else.

Fred.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I will try Pillar.

I tried the other two and half my heavy attacks didn't land. I ate dinner after that so I didn't try anything else.

Fred.
I will say don’t charge it on your own tho, light attack him until you have all 3 focus bars and then hit him with the heavy

He was an annoying fight but if you beat them 2 health bar joints to get the pin, you can definitely take him

• Dap

leoc

All Star
Daps
I BEEN STUCK AT THIS MFER FOR 3 DAYS........... NON EXISTANT ASS HIT BOX/MISSING FULL FOCUS HEAVIES HAS ME 😡😡😡

try to stay under his feet, makes it a lot easier to avoid his charging attacks. and save ur mana for his second phase.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Finished it over the weekend.
That boy
Wukong
was kicking my ass

When he
freezes you and drinks from your gourd
:pachaha:

Yesterday, I went back and beat
Erland that three eye guy. fukk was that difficult. So gotta face Wukong again to get the true ending

Will probably do a NG+ seeing how many items can only be unlocked after multiple playthroughs. There's even a
secret stance
that you can only unlock after beating the game 3x

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Anyway, the game is super dope but the Hundred Eyed Daoist or whatever his name is hit boxes are probably the worst I've ever seen in a game. A close second is the end boss of "Shadow Of The Erdtree".

Fred.
Yeah, this was straight bullshyt. He's also one of those that take up three quarters of the screen with his attacks yet somehow only every 2nd or 3rd attack of yours will land.

Flexington

All Star
Daps
There's even a
secret stance
that you can only unlock after beating the game 3x

it’s true, you get that wukong stance you get to use during the walk to the stone/wukong after 3x completion and activating all the relic effects.
However, its only active when you hit 4 focus points...and lasts for about 60 secs - then you gotta charge up 4 again.

I want to use it whenever I want!:why:

Last edited: