Duskveil defeated

gohan-dbz.gif

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Some chapter 4 lore I found out from a YouTube comment

Fun fact it’s heavily implied that the fourth sister was in love with/married to a previous Destined One. She’s the only sister who has her hair up in a bun which used to be a Chinese custom to show they are married, also when you first see her with those weird talking lanterns she kills they’re saying “big day” they did the same exact thing when mind controlled Bajie showed up for his forced marriage so she probably killed them to stop the Destined one from finding out she’s been involved with his past life. I’ve also seen people say the massive amount of chests she gives you would’ve been her wedding dowry to her husband but it seems he died at some point so she decided to give it to you, even though you have no memory of her she still clearly cares about you. I really hope they do more with her story after she was turned into a pill and taken to the celestial court, it could make for a great dlc where we storm the court to rescue her.

Do you get anything if you challenge Yin Tiger a second time?

Last edited:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Beat the bytch ass tiger. Hoe ass nikka. cheap ass stone decoy move. he aint shyt. his momma aint shyt either :mjtf:

Run that stone spell too, bytch

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Finally making my way through chapter 3.

i spent an hour in that prison going in circles :snoop:

Last edited:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
DO NOT travel back to Lower Level Floating sculpture.

There are no shrines so it might be impossible to leave.

Only reason I got out:

I had the scroll that takes you to that village with your allies but that's optional. Without it I would have been doomed

Edit: Never mind, Incense trail talisman gets you out too. Damn, nearly had a heart attack :whew: