Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
GXXLk2EWUAAOzwh

GXXLk6zXgAAmtVn

GXXLk6vX0AE0p9p

GXXLk8dWcAAVavt

At this point the Duskveil and Hundred Eyed Daoist are taking turns having their way with me :mjcry:

I think I can beat Duskveil but the fight is so damn long, I've been close 3 times and choked :mjcry:
I just beat him and used this video as a guide.

You need to stay close and underneath Duskveil.

I fukked around and found Duskveil before Scorpion Lord and now I can't do the Scorpion Lord boss fight.

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GXXLk2EWUAAOzwh

GXXLk6zXgAAmtVn

GXXLk6vX0AE0p9p

GXXLk8dWcAAVavt

I just beat him and used this video as a guide.

You need to stay close and underneath Duskveil.

I fukked around and found Duskveil before Scorpion Lord and now I can't do the Scorpion Lord boss fight.

I had the Scorpionlord joined me to fight together against Duskveli

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A chunk of health is still missing when you fight him, even if Scorpionlord ain't there...:jbhmm:

Spoiler Alret!!!

Did you meet a guy after you fought the Scorpionlord to get a stuff for him that help him restore his health and power? I forgot his name.

the Scorpionlord will die no matter what cause the Duskveil will defeat him before in his 2nd form.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Jesus christ. Apparently theres a boss in Ch2 where its a 2-on-1. To get the big enemy's spirit, you are supposed to kill the smaller enemy first and then kill the big guy. I just beat the big guy and lost out on a spirit. Not until i looked it up after that people were mad about it. The game gives you no clue about it. Ridiculous :mjtf:

EDIT: There was a goddamn dragon I could've fought in Ch1?!?! :dahell:
I always try to explore as much as i can with these games. I missed an entire fukking boss :martin: annoying

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Jesus christ. Apparently theres a boss in Ch2 where its a 2-on-1. To get the big enemy's spirit, you are supposed to kill the smaller enemy first and then kill the big guy. I just beat the big guy and lost out on a spirit. Not until i looked it up after that people were mad about it. The game gives you no clue about it. Ridiculous :mjtf:

EDIT: There was a goddamn dragon I could've fought in Ch1?!?! :dahell:
I always try to explore as much as i can with these games. I missed an entire fukking boss :martin: annoying
You can go back to that Boss in Chapter 1, breh.
You have to get an item from Chapter 2 to do it.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Did the small boss run away after you fought him and his Son?

If he did, you need to go to the First Prince Of Flowing Sands. He's located only a short walk down the left-hand path from the Valley Of Despair where you fought the King and Second Prince.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Did the small boss run away after you fought him and his Son?

If he did, you need to go to the First Prince Of Flowing Sands. He's located only a short walk down the left-hand path from the Valley Of Despair where you fought the King and Second Prince.
i fought him. he ate the small guy.