Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Finally beat Yellow Loong :blessed:

Got that win through the skin of my teeth. I was out of gourd sips and 1 hit away from dying. I popped the Life Saving Pill at the last minute before Yellow Long could give the fatal blow, and was able to finish him off.

The camera betrayed me in the first 1/4 of the fight because it wouldn't track the boss and I couldn't tell when I was against a wall.

I'm also a lil mad that Yin Tiger's transformation is soooo slow since he moves very fast in the challenge fight you have against him. He also mainly does chip damage.

Last edited:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids

Got that win through the skin of my teeth. I was out of gourd sips and 1 hit away from dying. I popped the Life Saving Pill at the last minute before Yellow Long could give the fatal blow, and was able to finish him off.

The camera betrayed me in the first 1/4 of the fight because it wouldn't track the boss and I couldn't tell when I was against a wall.

I'm also a lil mad that Yin Tiger's transformation is soooo slow since he moves very fast in the challenge fight you have against him. He also mainly does chip damage.

I updated that transformation a lil bit.
He's pretty strong now, but he's worthless against bosses that are super aggressive and have wide AoE damage. You basically have to corner them, slash away until the sword turns red and go in with a power strike.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Start of Chapter 5...
191e920fd4276-screenshotUrl.jpg
That Staff hit different

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Fungi woman is annoying as hell. to beat. I got her on the 2nd try, but that constant stealing health shyt caught me off guard the first time,

Start of Chapter 5...
191e920fd4276-screenshotUrl.jpg
That Staff hit different
Where do you get the other Kun Steel :mjpls: , to craft the staff? I know you get one from beating Yellow Loong.

Flexington

All Star
Daps

Well now you’ve beat Yellow you’ve got a better transformation :banderas:

Yellow Loong is kind of broken at times as a transformation
His square combos are quick, and the last hit often stuns enemies, but the real killer is (square, square, triangle, triangle)

That combo stun-locked everyone, and his hits inflict shock so once they’re in shock state your attacks do even more damage

And even better, if you time those mid-combo triangle attacks right he can “see through” just like our MC can
(Yellow would do it when fighting us actually, when he’d cancel out our attacks he just wouldn’t use the follow-up strike)

And if you’ve got enough focus using trianglex3 will allow you to use those air strikes he was doing, and while you’re zipping around from air to ground you’re basically invincible

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

At bold ....I agree

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Well now you’ve beat Yellow you’ve got a better transformation :banderas:

Yellow Loong is kind of broken at times as a transformation
His square combos are quick, and the last hit often stuns enemies, but the real killer is (square, square, triangle, triangle)

That combo stun-locked everyone, and his hits inflict shock so once they’re in shock state your attacks do even more damage

And even better, if you time those mid-combo triangle attacks right he can “see through” just like our MC can
(Yellow would do it when fighting us actually, when he’d cancel out our attacks he just wouldn’t use the follow-up strike)

And if you’ve got enough focus using trianglex3 will allow you to use those air strikes he was doing, and while you’re zipping around from air to ground you’re basically invincible
I noticed a couple of times during our fight, my focus attacks wouldn't land (like at the 6:05 mark of my fight vid). I thought it was a bug but him seeing through my move makes more sense.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Fungi woman is annoying as hell. to beat. I got her on the 2nd try, but that constant stealing health shyt caught me off guard the first time,

Where do you get the other Kun Steel :mjpls: , to craft the staff? I know you get one from beating Yellow Loong.
Beat The Duskveil and Hundred-Eyed Daoist and you'll have 3 before Chapter 5

You already have the 1 from Y. Loong

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
At this point the Duskveil and Hundred Eyed Daoist are taking turns having their way with me :mjcry:

I think I can beat Duskveil but the fight is so damn long, I've been close 3 times and choked :mjcry:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Just got back into playing again yesterday. Mopped up Captain Wise Voice in three tries. Got to the huge Pagoda at the mountain peak. It seems empty. Must be something later. Gonna put a few hours in tonight.