Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, why are you ruining my experience?
I haven't even reached Duskveil. :snoop:

:sadcam:My bad and I'm sorry but the only reason why I mentioned cause you already beat the Scorpionlord so the scorpionlord won't show up since you beat it anyway

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
How long have you spent grinding? :damn:
You don't even really gotta grind...I was like level 95 when I beat the game the first time I didn't spend hours grinding on any part of the game...just exploring...if you do want to grind best enemies to grind are those light bulb things in the pogdoba region they give crazy XP...

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
GXDGQslXgAUNSr0

GXDGQvwXoAAI1R8

GXDGQvzXgAAkn6E

GXDGQvvXgAUTCPQ

Get as much damage as you can in the beginning, then for the rest of it (when she first turns into a dragon and from that point thereafter), you have to be much more defensive. Let her exhaust her moves. When she's done her her long combo of attacks, she'll float down and that's when you punish. For me, pillar stance worked real well in the first half, and thrust stance worked better in the second half.

This vid helps

I beat her. Now, Cyan Loong is next.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I didn't know wtf was going on the first time I got to Duskveil, just stood back like:gladbron:

Couldn't take advantage of it tho so now im stuck for the moment:mjcry:

Ran into a roadblock in chapter 4 with Hundred Eyed Daoist Master which is what has led here to find an item

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
For everybody that's past or near the end of chapter 4. I heard that you get a reward for breaking all of Venom Daoist's arms before defeating him, so two questions.

Since you fight him twice, do you have to break all of the arms on the first meeting or can you do it in the second fight?

Also I heard it's easy to beat him without breaking his arms, so you'll need to equip a staff with the lowest attack power to break his arms without before defeating him. Is this true?

I haven't gotten to him in chapter 4 yet but I think I'll probably get to his section on my next session.

Last edited:

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Sure everybody that's past or near the end of chapter 4. I heard that you get a reward for breaking all of Venom Daoist's arm before defeating him, so two questions.

Since you never him twice, do you have to break all of the arms on the first meeting or can you do it in the second fight?

Also I heard it's easy to beat him without breaking his arms, so you'll need to equip a staff with the lowest attack power to break his arms without before defeating him. Is this true?

I haven't gotten to him in chapter 4 yet but I think I'll probably get to his section on my next session.

You have to break 4 arms off in the first fight to get the gear, second fight doesn’t matter.

you’re right he’s pretty easy to beat (and breaking arms takes off a chunk of damage). I missed them in my first run and had to get the item in NG+.

If you go in knowing and attack the arms intentionally it’s not too bad. I cast immobilize and held the L2 move on his back until an arm break, repeat and that did pretty well.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
You have to break 4 arms off in the first fight to get the gear, second fight doesn’t matter.

you’re right he’s pretty easy to beat (and breaking arms takes off a chunk of damage). I missed them in my first run and had to get the item in NG+.

If you go in knowing and attack the arms intentionally it’s not too bad. I cast immobilize and held the L2 move on his back until an arm break, repeat and that did pretty well.
This.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Sure everybody that's past or near the end of chapter 4. I heard that you get a reward for breaking all of Venom Daoist's arm before defeating him, so two questions.

Since you never him twice, do you have to break all of the arms on the first meeting or can you do it in the second fight?

Immobilize, move to where his arms are and do chip damage.
I never finished the combo fully so I wouldn't take his health down fast.