Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
I'm guestimating that that happened to you from you not fighting the scorpion lord first. I beat him first before fighting Duskveil, so that did not happen in my playthrough. Didn't even know that there was another boss vs. boss fight in the game. Weird tho, cuz I didn't even think you could get to the area for Duskveil withouht fighting ScorpionLord first.
That's how it happened then because they made it sound like Scorpionlord was at the top of the Purple Mountain but I went thru that forest village, climbed a flight of stairs, and Duskveil was at the top

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Finished my first playthrough with secret ending. Ended up having to fight the last boss twice because i verified secret ending requirements from a bad source :snoop:

If you're trying to get the secret ending, fight Erlang and the Four Heavenly Kings FIRST, then beat the Great Sage (final boss)

leoc

All Star
Daps
When his health is low he spams seemingly endless combos. Plus those mud rhinos run from off screen so you can't see them to dodge appropriately.

Every single time I lost I was only 1 or 2 hits from beating him.

stuck at him rn. i'm in the exact same boat, get him down to a bit of health, but his attacks are all over place and the mud slows dodging down too.

chapter 4 tunnels are super confusing though

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
When his health is low he spams seemingly endless combos. Plus those mud rhinos run from off screen so you can't see them to dodge appropriately.

Every single time I lost I was only 1 or 2 hits from beating him.
Thought my controller was fukked up. Lol

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Know what kills me?
These muthafukkas give you armor that's great for these levels after you beat them. :ohhh:
Fought a Boss in Mud(Won't Spoil it)
Guess what these fukkers gave me for beating this annoying muthafukka? :mjlol:
I'm going to beat the Pig shyt out of this muthafukka in NG+ with this armor.
I thought my controller was buggin.
They know folks going back through in NG+ prepped. Lol
Great strategy in keeping people wanting to play again.
@Dillah810

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
GXDGQslXgAUNSr0

GXDGQvwXoAAI1R8

GXDGQvzXgAAkn6E

GXDGQvvXgAUTCPQ

Tips for Kang-Jin Star, brehs.
Get as much damage as you can in the beginning, then for the rest of it (when she first turns into a dragon and from that point thereafter), you have to be much more defensive. Let her exhaust her moves. When she's done her her long combo of attacks, she'll float down and that's when you punish. For me, pillar stance worked real well in the first half, and thrust stance worked better in the second half.

This vid helps

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope fight. Had to go in aggressive.

Did you know you don't have to fight the Scorpionlord? Because when you go against Duskveil so the Scorpionlord will jump in and fight Duskveil, they will try to kill each other.