Black Myth: Wukong | August 20, 2024 | PS5/PC

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
I love to explore to make sure I don't miss anything and keep fighting to powered up. This game is so damn addictive AF.
I was backtracking every chapter before starting next when I found out the secret Ch1 fight only opening up after you get the item from Ch2, and I finished at 92

I was running past most of the mobs in Ch5 tho :deadrose:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Found a select place in chapter 4. Beat this boss twice on first try. You have to fight him twice. He's a quick fighter but easy.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Black wind king talkin 'bout I have some cheap tricks. nikka, I have cheap tricks?! Dude was creating illusions of himself all fight. I couldn't even immobilize. And he was turning into this nebulous cloud. bytch ass cac. Hold that L :scust: :pacspit:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
So I get to the Chapter 4 boss and he's smoking me in his final phase and I realize I don't have the chapter item to take him out of it. I found the secret area and think I'm going to fight the Scorpion Lord for the item I need. I pull up on something called the Duskveil and start fighting, then mid fight the Scorpion Lord busts into the arena and they start scrapping like I'm not even there :russ:

Anybody know why this event triggered and not just the Scorpion Lord fight?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
So I get to the Chapter 4 boss and he's smoking me in his final phase and I realize I don't have the chapter item to take him out of it. I found the secret area and think I'm going to fight the Scorpion Lord for the item I need. I pull up on something called the Duskveil and start fighting, then mid fight the Scorpion Lord busts into the arena and they start scrapping like I'm not even there :russ:

Anybody know why this event triggered and not just the Scorpion Lord fight?
I'm guestimating that that happened to you from you not fighting the scorpion lord first. I beat him first before fighting Duskveil, so that did not happen in my playthrough. Didn't even know that there was another boss vs. boss fight in the game. Weird tho, cuz I didn't even think you could get to the area for Duskveil withouht fighting ScorpionLord first.

Flexington

All Star
Daps
I'm guestimating that that happened to you from you not fighting the scorpion lord first. I beat him first before fighting Duskveil, so that did not happen in my playthrough. Didn't even know that there was another boss vs. boss fight in the game. Weird tho, cuz I didn't even think you could get to the area for Duskveil withouht fighting ScorpionLord first.

You're right, if you don't fight the scorpion lord first he joins for the duskveil fight (first phase). It's cool to see and helps, but the downside is you can't make the Venomous Sting Insect Armor as the Scorpionlord soslo fight drops the Deathstinger crafting ingredient.

Not a big deal unless you're trying to craft all armors.