Black model on 'The Face' says she doesn't consider herself Black

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
This is what I was going to say.

I mean at first I was going to agree with her, for example white models dont call themselves 'white' models, just models, but then that second line had me like :wtf:
fair-skinned? international? :what:

fair-skinned? international? :bryan:

Another black woman chick self-hating nothing new

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
this broad on twitter said shes team #blackwemen

Obviously shes got model intelligence :stopitslime:

naah she is going to back pedal now just to lower the backlash which is about to ensure.

You can't blame her for something most black women do. Almost every black woman I know in my life claims mixed with the exception of my family.

Even the dark skin blacker that black chicks are claiming mixed :what: the fuck is going on?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
naah she is going to back pedal now just to lower the backlash will is about to ensure.

You can't blame her for something most black women do. Almost every black woman I know in my life claims mixed with the exception of my family.

Even the dark skin blacker that black chicks are claiming mixed :what: the fuck is going on?

What black woman molested you b? When the fukk you gonna give up this trolling? :why:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
What black woman molested you b? When the fukk you gonna give up this trolling? :why:

Truth hurts.. I stay dropping hard truth and I keep getting vindicated with topics like these

Go to pof...most black chicks over there claim mixed :beli:
Self hatred is prevalent among black women, I think that's the issue here.

Why are black women so quick to distance themselves from their blackness? :why:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

wait hold up that chick IS mixed? well then yea, she aint black. them half breeds arent black. :what: them nikkas just call themselves black when its convenient, but will slip back into "mixed" when it suits them, I done told nikkas about this shyt. white people are smart, they dont embrace the mix breeds, mix folks got their OWN bracket, they can't be slipping into different sectors all freely, white people know better, but black people because they wish they were mixed themselves, allow it.

anyways on a different note. check out Campbell y'all.

Naomi-Campbell-bald-1.jpeg

:damnlol:

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
type in international women on google pics and get a wide variety of cac's to red dot indians to orientals to africans....so what is she exactly saying by "international"? but not black

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Truth hurts.. I stay dropping hard truth and I keep getting vindicated with topics like these

Why do white women have bad hygiene? Why do Indian women smell of curry? Why do Asian woman gold dig so much? Why are latin women so dangerously passionate? Can you find a new ethnicity of women to go in on for once dude. Like got damn, I bet there are fukkin kkk members out there who love black women more than you.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I can't take you seriously when you worship dudes who spew this shyt:

And yet you claim it's only black women that are the self-haters. Just because y'all don't claim to be mixed doesn't mean you all don't show your self-hatred in another way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
When are you guys going to stop it? Most of you dudes are going to have mixed children.

the post your gf/wife thread had 99% of black men with black women by their side.

I mean I know I most likely will (IF I have kids), but in defense of the boards population...no, actually the majority of men here will most likely have black children. :blessed:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Why do white women have bad hygiene? Why do Indian women smell of curry? Why do Asian woman gold dig so much? Why are latin women so dangerously passionate? Can you find a new ethnicity of women to go in on for once dude. Like got damn, I bet there are fukkin kkk members out there who love black women more than you.

I'm black so it's only right to be critical of women who look like me.
I'm sure it would be different if I was a different race.