Black model on 'The Face' says she doesn't consider herself Black

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
the post your gf/wife thread had 99% of black men with black women by their side.

I mean I know I most likely will (IF I have kids), but in defense of the boards population...no, actually the majority of men here will most likely have black children. :blessed:

Or did the "pawg" lovers just choose not to post pictures of their busted ass white women because either they don't exist or they would get clowned when it turns out their white queen is built like Adele. :usure:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
wait hold up that chick IS mixed? well then yea, she aint black. them half breeds arent black. :what: them nikkas just call themselves black when its convenient, but will slip back into "mixed" when it suits them, I done told nikkas about this shyt. white people are smart, they dont embrace the mix breeds, mix folks got their OWN bracket, they can't be slipping into different sectors all freely, white people know better, but black people because they wish they were mixed themselves, allow it.

Here we go again, damned if as a mixed person I call myself black, damned if I don't :mindblown:

At least we can stop calling Obama a black president :whew: :steviej:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Here we go again, damned if as a mixed person I call myself black, damned if I don't :mindblown:

At least we can stop calling Obama a black president :whew: :steviej:

I don't know about your media, but typically they call him the first african american president. listen closely next time.

and no nikka you aint black. you mixed. we, the black community, practice purism. 1 drop cac = mixed. :wtb:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
wait hold up that chick IS mixed? well then yea, she aint black. them half breeds arent black. :what: them nikkas just call themselves black when its convenient, but will slip back into "mixed" when it suits them, I done told nikkas about this shyt. white people are smart, they dont embrace the mix breeds, mix folks got their OWN bracket, they can't be slipping into different sectors all freely, white people know better, but black people because they wish they were mixed themselves, allow it.

anyways on a different note. check out Campbell y'all.

Naomi-Campbell-bald-1.jpeg

:damnlol:
Yup. Been saying this for a minute too.

mbewane

Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
I don't know about your media, but typically they call him the first african american president. listen closely next time.

and no nikka you aint black. you mixed. we, the black community, practice purism. 1 drop cac = mixed. :wtb:

shyt, I could've sworn that I heard people saying "My president is black". My bad then.

Well, with proto-fascist tendencies like that, who would want to be part of a "pure" :troll: black community.

How exactly did you assert that you are "pure", did you do some research on your ancestors? Because that's how neo-nazis determine who is pure and who isn't.

Slang

Slang
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm sure her intention was yes she is black female that models, she is not a black model who only will be cast in the "black model role"

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
shyt, I could've sworn that I heard people saying "My president is black". My bad then.

Well, with proto-fascist tendencies like that, who would want to be part of a "pure" :troll: black community.

How exactly did you assert that you are "pure", did you do some research on your ancestors? Because that's how neo-nazis determine who is pure and who isn't.

no they dont. in fact the leader of the Aryan Brotherhood is half jewish. I think they have a 1/8 rule, determined that if you no longer resemble another ethnic group you're white.

I was semi-joking anyways, but I think mix people should stick to being called mixed if they have 1 parent that is not black. I never understood how you could just deny half your family and heritage like that. shyt seems wrong to me, your white mother breast fed you, you sitting there acting like she doesn't have her genes flowing through your blood, denying that side and calling yourself black. fukk what society ''tries" to label you, stand up for what you scientifically are.

Its funny cause this model chick probably clicks black when she needs to get a grant, but when its time to model she wants to pull the exotic, fair-skinned card. fukk that, dont be using up the black communities resources then denying your black side when you see fit. if you're mixed, YOU'RE MIXED. you're not white or black, you're mixed. In south africa they have their own category "colored", in brazil "prado". Americans are just too stupid for such complexity, but this aint the 90s anymore, time to evolve, mixed mufukkas better start clicking other. :wtb:

mbewane

Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
no they dont. in fact the leader of the Aryan Brotherhood is half jewish. I think they have a 1/8 rule, determined that if you no longer resemble another ethnic group you're white.

I was semi-joking anyways, but I think mix people should stick to being called mixed if they have 1 parent that is not black. I never understood how you could just deny half your family and heritage like that. shyt seems wrong to me, your white mother breast fed you, you sitting there acting like she doesn't have her genes flowing through your blood, denying that side and calling yourself black. fukk what society ''tries" to label you, stand up for what you scientifically are.

Its funny cause this model chick probably clicks black when she needs to get a grant, but when its time to model she wants to pull the exotic, fair-skinned card. fukk that, dont be using up the black communities resources then denying your black side when you see fit. if you're mixed, YOU'RE MIXED. you're not white or black, you're mixed. In south africa they have their own category "colored", in brazil "prado". Americans are just too stupid for such complexity, but this aint the 90s anymore, time to evolve, mixed mufukkas better start clicking other. :wtb:

My bad (no troll), didn't catch that you were semi-joking :whoa:

FYI, one member of the Hungarian neo-nazi group got kicked out precisely because he discovered he had a Jewish grandma :aicmon: Csanad Szegedi, poster boy of Hungary's fascist right, quits after Jewish roots revealed - Europe - World - The Independent

My point basically is that I can't accept a Black person telling me I'm not Black, just like I can't accept a White person telling me I'm not White. But at the same time, I won't accept a Black person telling me I'm ONLY Black, or a White person telling me I'm only White. I'm both, that's the whole point of being mixed, and on top of that I have this fleeting vague identity of beign mixed. So it's really 3 things. That's why I reacted the way I did, because it sounded as if you wanted to deny me my Black heritage because of the fact that I'm mixed. I don't deny any parts of my heritage, neither the black one, neither the white one. And yeah I use either thing when it's convenient, because believe me there are many downfalls to being mixed too. Of course when I'm travelling I'm using my Belgian passport, I'm not going to get denied entry on some pro-black bs by using my Centralafrican passport :skip:

And what many seem to not understand is that it's harder for "mixed" persons to "stick together". For example, what exactly would I have in common with the son of a Kenyan man and a White American woman, knowing that I'm Belgian and Centralafrican? Mixed persons don't have all that in common, even less than "Black" people from over the world, because each mix is unique. Add to that that there aren't that many mixed persons, so some will marry black, some will marry white. So in generation t+1, these mixed kids will be either "more black" or "more white". That's why it's a fleeting identity...and also why I laugh when supremacists of all races talk about "racial purety", like that Hungarian jewish neo-nazi :russ:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Not really the issue here. The clear implication is that black i.e. not fair skinned as she self-identified, is not an "international look" and that line of thinking is problematic.

Of course she may have merely misspoke but the expression of such sentiments is not uncommon.

For me...the larger issue was her saying that she was not black (for you... the "international look" thing was the big issue for you). We all look at things from different angles. Your issue may not be my issue :manny: