JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I have a career.

Keep up with your dikk sucking.

And the uber eats hustle I do after work earns me $600 a week.

I’m sure your broke ass could use that money mr southerner!

nikka I rent cars to people like you. I got a fleet of 7 cars right now on the road where I get 30-40% of whatever they pull in daily off of ride share. fukk outta here nikka. Work smarter not harder, you a hustler right? You can relate. Get your weight up, my career is making money nikka.

NYC is NYC, I’ll give you that all day. But just cuz you from there don’t mean you thoro and it don’t mean you a hustler. Not even close patna. And how the fukk you gonna say Detroit can’t hustle??? nikka are you serious??That statement alone tells me you a in the house ass nikka that ain’t never truly got no money outside of a pointdexter ass job, all insults aside it ain’t shyt wrong with that at all. But stay in your fukking lane and talk about what the fukk you know about patna. Now stay quiet cuz you making the real NY nikkas look bad.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
nikka I rent cars to people like you. I got a fleet of 7 cars right now on the road where I get 30-40% of whatever they pull in daily off of ride share. fukk outta here nikka. Work smarter not harder, you a hustler right? You can relate. Get your weight up, my career is making money nikka.

NYC is NYC, I’ll give you that all day. But just cuz you from there don’t mean you thoro and it don’t mean you a hustler. Not even close patna. And how the fukk you gonna say Detroit can’t hustle??? nikka are you serious??That statement alone tells me you a in the house ass nikka that ain’t never truly got no money outside of a pointdexter ass job, all insults aside it ain’t shyt wrong with that at all. But stay in your fukking lane and talk about what the fukk you know about patna. Now stay quiet cuz you making the real NY nikkas look bad.

I don’t rent cars I actually own my own car and at the age of 28 I’m on my second brand new car and moving to my third one once I hit 30.

So no you do not rent to people like me.

And my post about NYC was in response to a dude from Detroit Hating.

Maybe your slow southern ass should read the whole thread before you comment? I’m guessing the car business has been slow this week for you?

And for the record I am a hustler. I work 8-9 hours a day and come home and make 12 trips on my uber Eats app which earns me $600 extra week. I’ve also been in the real estate game.

Your average homeboy is probably at his mom house smoking weed and asking you to borrow money.

When did I say Detroit can’t hustle? You can’t even read and you talking about money. Dloyd Maywesther ass

:russ:

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
What has LA, Midwest and ATL contributed more of?

ATL is not a trendsetting city.

And you’re from Detroit a place that is arguably by far more “corny” than NYC.

For a city that is in rubbles practically contributing nothing I’d like to think the word “corny” wouldn’t even come out of your mouth.

Until I see black fashion entrepreneurs and name brand clothes pop up first in ATL they will ever take the crown from nobody. NYC nikkas and up north dudes are the flyest people in their own city.

ATL artist still gotta come up to NYC to get signed to major label.

And when it comes to money most of the top earners in hip hop are New Yorkers.

Jay Z alone is more influential than any sperm cell that originated from ATL, Midwest and LA combined!
I done seen it all now on the Coli :pachaha:
ATL had nikkaz up North trying to sound like Tip when they talked. Dope houses are officially called Traps now cause of ATL. They brought this new generation of dance rap back (Cali swag era was disposable). And even tho 3-6 invented the sound and are never credited for it, ATL been on a decade long reign with the trap/triplet hii hat sound, and that was after a first decade with Jeezy, Tip, Gucci.

And I never heard anyone call someone from Detroit corny ever in my life. Every time I go out of town hoes are like "you from Detroit? We heard about yall I knew you had something different about you :ohhh:"

Plus every city in the country bit my man Tommy Walker and Detroit vs Everybody :russell:

Have your #1 morning show DJ bite Detroit brehs :beli:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I done seen it all now on the Coli :pachaha:
ATL had nikkaz up North trying to sound like Tip when they talked. Dope houses are officially called Traps now cause of ATL. They brought this new generation of dance rap back (Cali swag era was disaposable). And even tho 3-6 invented the sound and are never credited for it, ATL been on a decade long reign with the trap/triplet hii hat sound, and that was after a first decade with Jeezy, Tip, Gucci.

And I never heard anyone call someone from Detroit corny ever in my life. Every time I go out of down hoes are like "you from Detroit? We heard about yall I knew you had something different about you :ohhh:"

Plus every city in the country bit my man Tommy Walker and Detroit vs Everybody :russell:

Have your #1 morning show DJ bite Detroit brehs :beli:

Who in New York sounds like TIP? Name them.

The most successful person from Detroit who was in the culture isn’t even black.

And how is DJ envy biting Detroit? By supporting a shirt?

Lmao!

That’s good for you but when it comes to corney doesn’t change the fact that Detroit ain’t the city NYC nikkas would take seriously calling them corny.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Who in New York sounds like TIP? Name them.

The most successful person from Detroit who was in the culture isn’t even black.

And how is DJ envy biting Detroit? By supporting a shirt?

Lmao!

That’s good for you but when it comes to corney doesn’t change the fact that Detroit ain’t the city NYC nikkas would take seriously calling them corny.
mid 200s I heard many people trying to slur their words and have a south accent, including my trips to NY.

Back to music, besides Cardi and the snitch your biggest star literally bit Super's whole steelo :russ:

And Envy wears that brand frequently on the air and endorses it. If NYC cats are so creative why is that brand a carbon copy :russell:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
mid 200s I heard many people trying to slur their words and have a south accent, including my trips to NY.

Back to music, besides Cardi and the snitch your biggest star literally bit Super's whole steelo :russ:

And Envy wears that brand frequently on the air and endorses it. If NYC cats are so creative why is that brand a carbon copy :russell:

Heard? Name them. Why is that difficult?

Right cause the creators of that brand are tripping about Envy endorsing their brand

:mjlol:

Get hyphed because one DJ, not the entire city of NYC is rocking a shirt.

Detroit has contributed nothing fashion wise to the black race of America. So again Detroit isn’t the city that should be questioning NYC creativity.

There are much more brands in NYC than Detroit

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Heard? Name them. Why is that difficult?

Right cause the creators of that brand are tripping about Envy endorsing their brand

Get hyphed because one DJ, not the entire city of NYC is rocking a shirt.

Detroit has contributed nothing fashion wise to the black race of America. So again Detroit isn’t the city that should be questioning NYC creativity.

There are much more brands in NYC than Detroit

Why you replying and mentioning me at the same damn time :pachaha:

We are not known for fashion we are known for cars. But DvE been bit off more than a plate at the cook out. Besides NY (not a hater I keep it a bean :ld: ) the old English D is probably the most popular 51/50. Carhartt one of the most popular brands ever.

And for the bolded how tf would I know :pachaha: I'm talking about regular people I would meet. Rap is not the end all be all for me unlike some of yall on here :pachaha:

I'm about to go enjoy my Sunday I got a show to do tonight.

Mega

Superstar
Daps
Damn near all my dads side is from the midwest, only exception is myself who is from the south and I got one cousin from Boston and she from there cuz her dad moved there from Detroit back in the day with them YBI brehs to sell work. And he still Detroit AF too, he 60 plus and still be suited and booted with a fedora on walking down Humboldt Ave

Yup. Spot on. Humboldt Ave aka H block is where I am originally from.
Y.B.I was heavy here in Boston. Them Detroit hustlers showed nothing but love to Boston hoods when I was a little kid in the 90's.
Shout out to O.G Pep:salute:
They came over in 80's and set up shop in Columbia Point Projects out in Dorchester. According to all the old heads around my way them Detroit dudes brought over that Adidas wave to Boston. Had the whole city rocking nothing but the 3 stripes.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Why you replying and mentioning me at the same damn time :pachaha:

We are not known for fashion we are known for cars. But DvE been bit off more than a plate at the cook out. Besides NY (not a hater I keep it a bean :ld: ) the old English D is probably the most popular 51/50. Carhartt one of the most popular brands ever.

And for the bolded how tf would I know :pachaha: I'm talking about regular people I would meet. Rap is not the end all be all for me unlike some of yall on here :pachaha:

I'm about to go enjoy my Sunday I got a show to do tonight.

Cars are nice!

I don’t get your hype of DJ envy rocking a Detroit based shirt.

That’s like me getting excited about rappers rocking slowbucks T shirt. Lol!

I’ll take Slowbucks seriously when I see people in other cities wearing his shirt on the regular.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Yup. Spot on. Humboldt Ave aka H block is where I am originally from.
Y.B.I was heavy here in Boston. Them Detroit hustlers showed nothing but love to Boston hoods when I was a little kid in the 90's.Shout out to O.G Pep:salute:
They came over in 80's and set up shop in Columbia Point Projects out in Dorchester. According to all the old heads around my them Detroit dudes brought over that Adidas wave to Boston. Had the whole city rocking nothing but the 3 stripes.

You’re Haitian right?

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I don’t rent cars I actually own my own car and at the age of 28 I’m on my second brand new car and moving to my third one once I hit 30.

So no you do not rent to people like me.

And my post about NYC was in response to a dude from Detroit Hating.

Maybe your slow southern ass should read the whole thread before you comment? I’m guessing the car business has been slow this week for you?

And for the record I am a hustler. I work 8-9 hours a day and come home and make 12 trips on my uber Eats app which earns me $600 extra week. I’ve also been in the real estate game.

Your average homeboy is probably at his mom house smoking weed and asking you to borrow money.

When did I say Detroit can’t hustle? You can’t even read and you talking about money. Dloyd Maywesther ass

:russ:

Nah. Now you backtracking. You trying to act like you didn’t just try to insinuate (more than once) that a city in Detroit’s condition was due to it being full of people who don’t get money. Am I taking that wrong? Did you not mean that? Maybe I am slow like you said, guess it’s just that fast NY talking, can’t catch up. :mjlol:

Or maybe you just a bytch who won’t stand behind what they said like a man. :yeshrug:

And you not a hustler breh, for real. Stop it. For one you told on yourself with the 8-9 hours a day plus Uber on the side shyt. Hustling is 24 a day and 7 a week my boy. It’s money to be made all day everyday, you speak from the perspective of a worker with the typical 8-9 hours a day bullshyt. And second I can tell cuz you be on here too much. Whatever you do, you don’t take it seriously. Ain’t no way in hell you out here getting money with 10K messages in 2 years. Not buying it patna. You may be getting paid from your job, but you don’t have the focus and commitment to make it on your own, IE a hustler. And you got the nerve to call somebody slow and you bout as see thru as windex :mjlol:

And 600 a week on Uber ain’t shyt breh. You not even grinding hard with that. I got cars that make 4-500 a week so that tells me the drivers is pulling in at least a band. You too busy claiming hustler, taking energy away from actually being one.