Black Midwesterners Appreciation

Daps
nikka stop it. You from Boston, first off stop riding NYC coattails. And second since you talking bout slow? Y’all nikkas slow AF, ain’t shift swift about Boston streets. Y’all nikkas don’t get no money, most of the Black people I saw up there was broke AF in corporate and them Cape Verdean dudes run circles around y’all on the streets, so y’all grind ain’t bout shyt either. I was just up there helping my cousin from there pack up and move down my way, was all up in in Matapan, Roxbury and Worcester and them nikkas wasn’t trying to do shyt but get drunk/high and stay in the neighborhood all day. That’s the definition of country, and I’m a south nikka saying that too. Boston Black community reminds me of a Cleveland or Kansas City, the white folks doing pretty good but the Black folks hurting real bad.
I never said brehs from the midwest are slow. I said I prefer the vibe and swag of the North East. :francis:

And :laff:at Cape Verdeans running the streets of Boston. Haitians got the streets of Boston on lock. Cape Verdeans might have some pull in Brockton, but they don’t run shyt in Boston or its Metro areas.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Nah. Now you backtracking. You trying to act like you didn’t just try to insinuate (more than once) that a city in Detroit’s condition was due to it being full of people who don’t get money. Am I taking that wrong? Did you not mean that? Maybe I am slow like you said, guess it’s just that fast NY talking, can’t catch up. :mjlol:

Or maybe you just a bytch who won’t stand behind what they said like a man. :yeshrug:

And you not a hustler breh, for real. Stop it. For one you told on yourself with the 8-9 hours a day plus Uber on the side shyt. Hustling is 24 a day and 7 a week my boy. It’s money to be made all day everyday, you speak from the perspective of a worker with the typical 8-9 hours a day bullshyt. And second I can tell cuz you be on here too much. Whatever you do, you don’t take it seriously. Ain’t no way in hell you out here getting money with 10K messages in 2 years. Not buying it patna. You may be getting paid from your job, but you don’t have the focus and commitment to make it on your own, IE a hustler. And you got the nerve to call somebody slow and you bout as see thru as windex :mjlol:

And 600 a week on Uber ain’t shyt breh. You not even grinding hard with that. I got cars that make 4-500 a week so that tells me the drivers is pulling in at least a band. You too busy claiming hustler, taking energy away from actually being one.

Never mentioned Hustling and Detroit in a sentence. I was commenting on the Detroit dude hating and saying NYC nikkas are corny and talking shyt afterwards.

Essentially the exact same thing you’re doing right now!

:troll:

Actually you do not know what hustling means. Hustling is being a go-getter and having more than 1 source of income.

Stop talking nonsense on these boards my G.

Like I said the average dude in your click and your hood probably struggling to keep one job.

You talking to a nikka who has had his hands dipped in all type of legal money since I was 16.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:francis: Come on fellas

I was trying to be positive in this thread.

Whenever these threads come up my initial post are positive.

Look at my post in the first page.

But it’s always some clown that want to bring NYC up.

I actually did need some info on Cleveland cause I’m about to go see a freak there in a few weeks.

And I want to visit Detroit also!

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Never mentioned Hustling and Detroit in a sentence. I was commenting on the Detroit dude hating and saying NYC nikkas are corny and talking shyt afterwards.

Essentially the exact same thing you’re doing right now!

:troll:

Actually you do not know what hustling means. Hustling is being a go-getter and having more than 1 source of income.

Stop talking nonsense on these boards my G.

Like I said the average dude in your click and your hood probably struggling to keep one job.

You talking to a nikka who has had his hands dipped in all type of legal money since I was 16.

You right breh, I got a small circle and no one in my crew works a job. One patna just came home for tax fraud, breh hit for more than me and you have ever made. Got a homeboy with a day care center, breh flipped houses before that, sold work before that, another homie just stopped trapping and bought a few dump trucks and hired some drivers, and my gay homegirl manages a pretty well known hood comedian. Wont say his name but you know him. I don’t hang with broke people or folks without ambition, energy is real I don’t need the aura of laziness or lack of motivation around me. So I’ve always been drawn to folks who did it big. Whether legal or illegal. Going back even further the dudes who got caught up in that Jamal Lewis shyt back in the day are dudes I grew up with, not some dudes from my hood I know of, I’m 18 watching the nikka who gave me my first blunt, used to pick me up from school, sometimes even let me push a whip to school, on CNN and ESPN and they talking bout drug trafficking, wiretaps and NFL Players and shyt. And that’s just brehs from round my way, cuz to be honest, I learned most of my grind from my family in the Midwest. My grandfather ran numbers in Chicago and he also brokered deals. He was the dude you went to, to get the dealership to sell you a brand new Caddy back when dealerships wouldn’t even sell new cars to Black people, or even shyt as simple getting you a good table up front at that fancy supper club in the Loop that usually makes nikkas sit by the bathroom. nikka knew everybody from boxers to kingpins, and got money and dropped seeds from Cahokia outside St Louis to Detroit. My pops a legit 6 figure hustler, on his own, basically doing the same thing his dad did, broker deals and be a middle man. And I got uncles and cousins from Detroit that’s legit worth a million dollars from shyt they grinded up on they own. Hustling is literally all I know. We talking 100 years plus of this running thru me. So miss me with that bullshyt

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
You right breh, I got a small circle and no one in my crew works a job. One patna just came home for tax fraud, breh hit for more than me and you have ever made. Got a homeboy with a day care center, breh flipped houses before that, sold work before that, another homie just stopped trapping and bought a few dump trucks and hired some drivers, and my gay homegirl manages a pretty well known hood comedian. Wont say his name but you know him. I don’t hang with broke people or folks without ambition, energy is real I don’t need the aura of laziness or lack of motivation around me. So I’ve always been drawn to folks who did it big. Whether legal or illegal. Going back even further the dudes who got caught up in that Jamal Lewis shyt back in the day are dudes I grew up with, not some dudes from my hood I know of, I’m 18 watching the nikka who gave me my first blunt, used to pick me up from school, sometimes even let me push a whip to school, on CNN and ESPN and they talking bout drug trafficking, wiretaps and NFL Players and shyt. And that’s just brehs from round my way, cuz to be honest, I learned most of my grind from my family in the Midwest. My grandfather ran numbers in Chicago and he also brokered deals. He was the dude you went to, to get the dealership to sell you a brand new Caddy back when dealerships wouldn’t even sell new cars to Black people, or even shyt as simple getting you a good table up front at that fancy supper club in the Loop that usually makes nikkas sit by the bathroom. nikka knew everybody from boxers to kingpins, and got money and dropped seeds from Cahokia outside St Louis to Detroit. My pops a legit 6 figure hustler, on his own, basically doing the same thing his dad did, broker deals and be a middle man. And I got uncles and cousins from Detroit that’s legit worth a million dollars from shyt they grinded up on they own. Hustling is literally all I know. We talking 100 years plus of this running thru me. So miss me with that bullshyt

I could scam also. I have all the plugs here in NYC and Florida to get rich overnight.

But jail is wack and my mother is sensitive so I’ll stick to my legal hustles

My account is never dry and bills always paid on time with money left to enjoy myself.

And more hustled will be discovered as time goes on.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Thread done turned into a coastal war :pachaha:. Everybody been hating on NY for the longest, I gotta walk with a vest on since outsiders constantly busting shots :bustback: of envy & jealously :troll:.

Nah. Folks ain’t hating on NY. NYC the biggest city in the country, y’all are basically America’s capitol in the worlds eyes. I respect y’all, but at the same time don’t act like you bout to talk slick about another persons neck of the woods cuz we proud of our shyt the same way y’all proud of y’all shyt.