Black Midwesterners Appreciation

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
nikka stop it. You from Boston, first off stop riding NYC coattails. And second since you talking bout slow? Y’all nikkas slow AF, ain’t shift swift about Boston streets. Y’all nikkas don’t get no money, most of the Black people I saw up there was broke AF in corporate and them Cape Verdean dudes run circles around y’all on the streets, so y’all grind ain’t bout shyt either. I was just up there helping my cousin from there pack up and move down my way, was all up in in Matapan, Roxbury and Worcester and them nikkas wasn’t trying to do shyt but get drunk/high and stay in the neighborhood all day. That’s the definition of country, and I’m a south nikka saying that too. Boston Black community reminds me of a Cleveland or Kansas City, the white folks doing pretty good but the Black folks hurting real bad.
You moving in the wrong circles. I knows People who getting it shaking be it street or corporate myself included

Yall keep mentioning cape Verdeans them nikkas from Brockton. They aint from Boston, and they on some kick door shyt over there:francis:

Mainy

Rookie
Daps
Waddup doe to the whole D. By the way y'all do know Pelle Pelle was Detroit shyt right? Ha but anyway gotta put somethin showin the D come together.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
There’s the Bay Area and Sac-Town and I think Monterey and Carmel-by-the Sea, that’s it afaik.

No, I"m talking REAL Northern California, like Eureka & shyt.

central_coast.jpg

invalid

Banned
Daps
we got a whole bunch of Black midwesteners in AZ, shyt infact much of the Black population here are people from the midwest or children of them

For some odd reason, Arizona became THE second home/vacation spot for Chicagoans/Illinoisans. Why? I have no idea. Places like Paradise, Scottsdale, and Tanque Verde. I think over time, you got a large number of people to relocate there full-time. I think it just created a migratory pattern of sorts and blacks from this area followed behind. Obviously, most wouldn't be able to afford Paradise, so many moved into greater Phoenix or Tempe, although I know a black guy that just relocated from Chicago to start a non-profit for blacks in Phoenix and is caked up in a nice pad in Scottsdale.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
For some odd reason, Arizona became THE second home/vacation spot for Chicagoans/Illinoisans. Why? I have no idea. Places like Paradise, Scottsdale, and Tanque Verde. .
LOL second home is an understatement. Chicagoans have invaded PHX somewhat.

Anytime there is a sport event with a Chicago team. Chicagoans flood the areas and stadiums. If you go downtown and these teams are in town: White sox, Cubs, Bulls. You will see tons of people with those franchises jersey's and hats on

Im a chicago bulls fan, so I like it when its the Bulls. But the others :scust:

same applies when it comes to Football and Hockey and you go out West to Westgate. Tons of Chiago Bears, and Blackhawks material that will have you wondering if your in Chicago or Phoenix.
I have no idea. Places like Paradise, Scottsdale, and Tanque Verde. I think over time, you got a large number of people to relocate there full-time. I think it just created a migratory pattern of sorts and blacks from this area followed behind. Obviously, most wouldn't be able to afford Paradise, so many moved into greater Phoenix or Tempe, although I know a black guy that just relocated from Chicago to start a non-profit for blacks in Phoenix and is caked up in a nice pad in Scottsdale.
Probably, alot of Chicagoans and even if were just talking Black ones, have quiet a bit of money when they come here.

But it seems to be a split of the two sides off what I seen, heard, read etc. Some move in the West valley, some in the East valley. Black people have no real dominant location here in PHX anymore. So were scattered, thus its hard to pinpoint where Black migrants who come here move to(people usually move to where people like them are at)

There will be sprinkles or heavy density of us but never a convincing dominance in a location like Mexicans here. Closest we have is Laveen probably and thats recent due to gentrification. Even that is not that dominated by blacks as you see alot of Mexicans there