Black Men with atleast $100,000 income, marry black women 83% of the time

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Trust me I can give you a laundry list of the problems with black women.

:tommys:

We both know about the problems, but I want me a nerdy black woman that ain't about the ratchet life. I roll with people that have a lot of these women in abundance. The nerdy, humble kind of chick that ain't about the TV/ club life that is visually attractive.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Whoever wrote this needs to take a basic math, and/or statistics course. The conclusion doesnt follow its premise in the slightest. All this piece supported is wage discrimination along gender lines. Just another substance free, nakedly biased abortion of a column.
No, you partially wrong. That wage gap plays a part, but differences in employment plays a bigger part. Men are more likely to have higher paying, hazardous jobs that don't require bachelor degrees+, instead trade schools or nothing.

Jobs and trades like industrial welding, structural maintenance are overwhelmingly male, and while they have some of the highest rates of occupational fatalities and injuries, they pay a lot, sometime in the 100k-200k range without the need for a bachelor degree.

http://articles.latimes.com/2001/may/12/local/me-62796

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
That is a bigger problem for black women outside of interracial marriage. They have unrealistic expectations out of their man,
A thread from now you will be saying that black women continually lay down with bad men and have too low standards.

:snoop: I wish you nikkas would just straight up come out and say "I ain't gettin' no p*ssy and that's a problem! :damn: :damn: :damn:" All this deflecting around it is just :whew:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
A thread from now you will be saying that black women continually lay down with bad men and have too low standards.

:snoop: I wish you nikkas would just straight up come out and say "I ain't gettin' no p*ssy and that's a problem! :damn: :damn: :damn:" All this deflecting around it is just :whew:
At this point in my life I'm not even sure I will fukk a black woman for free

Wild self

Supporter
Daps

Nah, the pretty broke bytches still do that. And the broke ass dudes will cross racial lines to get married/ have interracial kids.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Something always told me the more money black men made, the more likely they would be to c00n out and marry out of race. Glad to know I was proved wrong :ehh:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Whoever wrote this needs to take a basic math, and/or statistics course. The conclusion doesnt follow its premise in the slightest. All this piece supported is wage discrimination along gender lines. Just another substance free, nakedly biased abortion of a column.

:beli: Hasn't this myth been debunked many times?

Midrash

All Star
Daps
I knew it.

Surprisingly a lot of my male cousins c00ned out and dated out of their race. Probably about 70%. Only one so far is married to a black woman and another is on a on and off again GF/BF relationship with a ratchet ass black girl BUT at least she is black.

I told my family I was probably going to end up the only one dating a black woman in my family out of all of my cousins my age. They always assumed I was gonna wife up a Becky.:russ: Fukk outta here!

Is it me or does it seem like hood dudes are wifing up white chicks more than educated black men? I think that is why interracial marriages fail. A lot of my cousins are hood brehs and they wifed up white women. Even my black lesbian cousin(all the guys liked her in school and she was too pretty to be a lesbian) is engaged to a fat white chick.:lolbron:

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
We both know about the problems, but I want me a nerdy black woman that ain't about the ratchet life. I roll with people that have a lot of these women in abundance. The nerdy, humble kind of chick that ain't about the TV/ club life that is visually attractive.
I want the same thing

but you need to stop thinking that they're so innocent bredrin. Judging these books by their covers won't help your plight.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I knew it.

Surprisingly a lot of my male cousins c00ned out and dated out of their race. Probably about 70%. Only one so far is married to a black woman and another is on a on and off again GF/BF relationship with a ratchet ass black girl BUT at least she is black.

I told my family I was probably going to end up the only one dating a black woman in my family out of all of my cousins my age. They always assumed I was gonna wife up a Becky.:russ: Fukk outta here!

Is it me or does it seem like hood dudes are wifing up white chicks more than educated black men? I think that is why interracial marriages fail. A lot of my cousins are hood brehs and they wifed up white women. Even my black lesbian cousin(all the guys liked her in school and she was too pretty to be a lesbian) is engaged to a fat white chick.:lolbron:

See? Educated Black Men catch a lot of heat because we don't give in to the ratchet black woman or the non-black wife.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I want the same thing

but you need to stop thinking that they're so innocent bredrin. Judging these books by their covers won't help your plight.

You right, their behavior and how selfless they are determines everything. But I rather take my chances on the undercover black freak that does nerdy things over the black ratchet hoe.