Black Men with atleast $100,000 income, marry black women 83% of the time

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
How long before one of these punk ass mod move this to the race forum?:flo1:

This is something that needs to be addressed before people continue with these myths.

is that really what you got from this thread? :what:

boy, fukk you.

Aaaaaaaaaah, shaddup! I only remove bullshyt threads.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Go easy on her. I understand why she says that. Black people dont have enough successful black couples. Successful black people are few in numbers and among successful black people there are a lot of selfish and mentally ill people. Its not as easy to find a mate so we become more open minded and here we are.

Do you think living on the west coast gave you more options to be more valued by other races of women? I'm sure a black dude making six figures on the west coast has to be unicorn status to women of all races.

I agree with what you said on the selfish, mentally ill part. I know exactly the qualities I want in a woman and what I bring to the table. People think that just because a women is successful (educated, makes good money, etc.) that they are a good marriage partner. My mom has been married to my dad for 33 years, so I know what a good woman is. I have been in the dating scene for a while on/off, but its rare to find a solid black women and I am saying this being pro black and honest. This society has poisoned our women so much its not even funny. In fact, I know of more genuinely good black man than black women. Men wife up good black women very quick once they find them. I'm in Houston and its turning into Atlanta early to mid 2000s level.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This shouldn't be a surprise. Black men that make good money have the pick of the litter when it comes to black women. It has always been a myth that black men are running to other races when they come up. If I marry anything other than a black woman it is because I settled for my next option. Not going to lie, its hard trying find a worthy black woman to wife. Its very rare to find a black woman that has a good attitude, doesn't have self hate issues, intelligent, submissive, not trying to instagram flex and chasing athletes/entertainers. Its like trying to find a hidden treasure at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean these days. But a top shelf black woman with those qualities >>> than anything else on God's green earth.

That's because a woman like that is treasure

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
it's sad that this thread even had to be made.
people judging black men based on rappers and actors they see on tv which constitute like 1% of the population.
instead of the doctors and lawyers, accountants and engineers who are far more numerous but still successful.
:mjpls:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
:pachaha: Funny thing my black mom tells me the same. I might have to look towards Africa but some of them are becoming poisoned with the same mentality that is prevalent here.
nikka, I'm already scouting for a Northern Sudanese wife. I might have to pick up going back to the mosque

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
How about some hard dosage of truth :ahh:

b...b...but what about the celebrities?:to:
Here's another dosage for y'all females who like to flaunt your degreees infront of people. Just because you graduated from a 4 year college, doesn't mean you make more. In fact....:mjpls:

Four Myths About Black Marriage

Anyways, don't mind me, just reporting what I see.:sasahh:
Good.

Back women can finally STFU with that nonsense