Black Men with atleast $100,000 income, marry black women 83% of the time

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
yup...they are very submissive. My former barber is married to one.

Trust me you have piece of mind because your girl is not black

How are you going to handle your Ghanian wife?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
yup...they are very submissive. My former barber is married to one
I dunno her family reminds me alot of my family down south. My fam came out and they all had a good time playing dominoes, eating food i find disgusting, laughing, talkin bout these white folks and drinking. The struggles are shared in a lot of ways. I wouldnt say to someone get a non-black woman because there are challenges with this life but my wife and I are on the same page mentally and the direction we want our child to take in life. His future will be directed to success and ill probably arrange a marriage with him to be with a black woman from a good family. We've already got some people in mind.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
How are you going to handle your Ghanian wife?
She will have to tow the line and understand I run the house just like father who has been married for over 30 years.
What I will not tolerate is an example in this video.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
aside from a few cheap shots at black women and grim reminders of gender and race inequalities in the work place..... this article and the thread title could/should really support and demonstrate some uplifting truths about black men and our families that clearly refute what the media and some of our own people say about us...