Black Men with atleast $100,000 income, marry black women 83% of the time

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Did this retard just tell someone he doesn't know who he should wife? :wtf:

:camby::camby: u stupid fakkit
Go easy on her. I understand why she says that. Black people dont have enough successful black couples. Successful black people are few in numbers and among successful black people there are a lot of selfish and mentally ill people. Its not as easy to find a mate so we become more open minded and here we are.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
I think if you dont catch them young they cant be trusted in terms of fidelity. They were in their mid 20s and still in that party phase. One chick i asked what she did today and she turned it into a mystery game.

*real conversation*

*how was your day* - me

*good* - her

*what you get into* - me

*wouldnt you like to know* - her

:wtf:

*uhh is it that serious?* - me

*i did some, Squats.............* - her

*you went to the gym, cool* - me

*no * - her

*so you're saying you sat on someones dikk* - me

:laff: her

:rudy: *ehh i gotta go * - me

3 months later my phone rings

*why did you stop calling me * - her.

I think the latina chicks i met were a little to into the party life or having guy friends life. Also, because they were interested in me as a black male, they were more likely to be outcasts in their culture who were sluts or victims of rape so that gave me a reason to be suspicious off the bat. Another chick was cool but she wanted me to move to new york with her while she got her masters degree, and i didnt want to go. She wanted me to sit on a dirty toilet stall while she rode my dikk on a mystery dinner we went on. She also, had to many male friends.

Why would you attribute them being hoes to their race though? Couldnt these things have easily happened with a white or asian girl? I will agree with you about the ones who date black men being ostracized.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Go easy on her. I understand why she says that. Black people dont have enough successful black couples. Successful black people are few in numbers and among successful black people there are a lot of selfish and mentally ill people. Its not as easy to find a mate so we become more open minded and here we are.

Why does everyone assume @Theraflu is a woman? I think I did that same shyt too :skip:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Why would you attribute them being hoes to their race though? Couldnt these things have easily happened with a white or asian girl? I will agree with you about the ones who date black men being ostracized.
Im speaking on My experience with these women. The culture of los angeles leads me to believe that i was right. From my experience watching white and latin women, they cheat often and my experiences with them validated those assumptions in my mind, right or wrong.

I was looking for peace so I wasnt going to have some mental white girl or some untrustworthy latin chick giving me more problems then i would tolerate from a black woman. I generalized them and kept it moving.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
well you can add me to that 88 percent. can't picture myself ever marrying outside my race.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Are you a woman or a man?

I'm a man (I've posted pics of me and my S.O on here)

since I changed my avi people keep thinking I'm a woman.

I never had this when my avi was of me :lupe:

i need to change it back :lupe:

I live in Europe tho which explains why I type why I type, I'm British :lupe: