Black Men with atleast $100,000 income, marry black women 83% of the time

Daps
Whoever wrote this needs to take a basic math, and/or statistics course. The conclusion doesnt follow its premise in the slightest. All this piece supported is wage discrimination along gender lines. Just another substance free, nakedly biased abortion of a column.

Yup, you see it. The black coli feminist are gonna eat this up....they tried to told ya, black women have it worse than black men. :popcorn:

That male privilege :banderas:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
You really should have married a black woman.
I ran out of time. I'd been trying to find a wife since i was 21 and i needed to have a child by a certain age. Before i met my wife, my last relationship with a black woman didnt pan out. It really hurt to break up with that woman but my life is on a timer.

From that point i dated some very successful sistas that i was hoping by sheer numbers would help me get out the game again but despite their success they were crazy/attention whores/a little to social with men or not classy enough despite their income.(not saying all black women are like this :whoa: ) Tried a white girl :camby:, tried latinas and couldnt trust them :camby: . I met my wife and within 3 months she knocked the women i was trying to build something with out the box. Do i have to hate black women to marry someone thats non-white. I dont think so but alot of people do. :manny:

It really had nothing to do with her being a different race because i was looking for a black woman like her but with her i felt more secure and felt i had more of a team player. My wife earns as much as i do and has hustle bones so we can generate extra cash. The love and loyalty are powerful. My wifes friends are successful black and asian folks and mine are black so as a family i feel my son wont be alienated from growing up with a black identity.

If i had waited who knows what would happened but i couldnt wait for a fantasy when i had someone in front of me who was everything i needed minus being black.

Last edited:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Whoever wrote this needs to take a basic math, and/or statistics course. The conclusion doesnt follow its premise in the slightest. All this piece supported is wage discrimination along gender lines. Just another substance free, nakedly biased abortion of a column.

@No_bammer_weed putting the analysis on point as usual :leocongrats:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I ran out of time. I'd been trying to find a wife since i was 21 and i needed to have a child by a certain age. Before i met my wife, my last relationship with a black woman didnt pan out. It really hurt to break up with that woman but my life is on a timer.

From that point i dated some very successful sistas that i was hoping by sheer numbers would help me get out the game again but despite their success they were crazy/attention whores/a little to social with men or not classy enough despite their income.(not saying all black women are like this :whoa: ) Tried a white girl :camby:, tried latinas and couldnt trust them :camby: . I met my wife and within 3 months she knocked the women i was trying to build something with out the box. Do i have to hate black women to marry someone thats non-white. I dont think so but alot of people do. :manny:

It really had nothing to do with her being a different race because i was looking for a black woman like her but with her i felt more secure and felt i had more of a team player. My wife earns as much as i do and has hustle bones so we can generate extra cash. The love and loyalty are powerful. My wifes friends are successful black and asian folks and mine are black so as a family i feel my son wont be alienated from growing up with a black identity.

If i had waited who knows what would happened but i couldnt wait for a fantasy when i had someone in front of me who was everything i needed minus being black.

Breh take it as a compliment, I meant that as a compliment, you're of the black men who 'get' it, you understand that rather than us sitting beating out heads on baby mama's we need to take responsibility, the arguments you bring in these debates show that you're the type of black man we NEED marrying black women and having black children, that's why it sucks when the good good black people marry out as our race literally needs as many good uns as we can get. However, I understand you had to do what was right for you in the situation.

How old did you need to marry/have a kid by?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I already knew this, THEY are the ones with self esteem issues thinking it's otherwise.

They see Russell Wilson with a pawg and magically 99% of successful black men are with white women. :mindblown:

It's kinda like when you're seen interracial dating and they assume you don't fukk with black women. Right, because you can't like everything, our brains can only compute one color at a time. :mindblown:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Breh take it as a compliment, I meant that as a compliment, you're of the black men who 'get' it, you understand that rather than us sitting beating out heads on baby mama's we need to take responsibility, the arguments you bring in these debates show that you're the type of black man we NEED marrying black women and having black children, that's why it sucks when the good good black people marry out as our race literally needs as many good uns as we can get. However, I understand you had to do what was right for you in the situation.

How old did you need to marry/have a kid by?
I didnt take it as a diss but its a good story of what happens to black people that are trying to settle down with a certain level of income. I mean only 10 percent of black people make over 50 grand so finding that Ideal mate who is equally yoked is not easy. I wanted a child by the age of 35 max so i needed to meet the mother of my child by 30. Once i hit 30 i asked myself if i had a woman in my life who would make a great mother and partner. I had 1, so i chose her.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I already knew this, THEY are the ones with self esteem issues thinking it's otherwise.

They see Russell Wilson with a pawg and magically 99% of successful black men are with white women. :mindblown:

It's kinda like when you're seen interracial dating and they assume you don't fukk with black women. Right, because you can't like everything, our brains can only compute one color at a time. :mindblown:

Pawg?? :mjlol:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
How about some hard dosage of truth :ahh:

b...b...but what about the celebrities?:to:
Here's another dosage for y'all females who like to flaunt your degreees infront of people. Just because you graduated from a 4 year college, doesn't mean you make more. In fact....:mjpls:

http://racerelations.about.com/od/diversitymatters/a/Four-Myths-About-Black-Marriage.htm

Anyways, don't mind me, just reporting what I see.:sasahh:
I've been saying this shyt for years in other forums, backed up by statistics from the federal government.

What the articles omit is that MORE black men are in the workforce thus their are MORE black men making MORE money then black women. That's just facts and theirs no way anyone can spin that.

Their are hellova lot more black men in blue collared jobs such as welding, mechanics, barbers, bus drivers, soldiers, trade union jobs like electricians, plumbers, IT certs, construction, etc, etc.

Not to mention their are more black male PROFESSIONALS in science and technology fields then their are black women. I might post the facts from other forums.

But lets spin this, what percentage of married black women who are in white-collared jobs and professions where bw are married to black men? :patrice: That's the real question, since black women are the fastest demographic to marry outside their race now, AND NO ONE WANTS TO TALK ABOUT THAT shyt. BUT EVERYONE WANTS TO TALK ABOUT WHAT BLACK MEN IS DOING AND DATING. It just goes to show you that black women has more freedom in this country then black men. THa'ts just a fact, no way to spin that one. :manny:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Good that the myth of rich Black men marrying White is dispelled but at the same time, this enforces the fact that most Black women are trying to fukk with a small group of wealthy Black men i.e. hypergamy, when most good Black men don't meet those standards.

That is a bigger problem for black women outside of interracial marriage. They have unrealistic expectations out of their man, so they chase the few that are already made like that. Problem is, a lot of us lack foresight to build together.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
That is a bigger problem for black women outside of interracial marriage. They have unrealistic expectations out of their man, so they chase the few that are already made like that. Problem is, a lot of us lack foresight to build together.
Trust me I can give you a laundry list of the problems with black women.

:tommys: