Black Men with atleast $100,000 income, marry black women 83% of the time

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
You right, their behavior and how selfless they are determines everything. But I rather take my chances on the undercover black freak that does nerdy things over the black ratchet hoe.
Daps same thing

undercover freak is fine

as long as she's not an undercover hoe

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
No, you partially wrong. That wage gap plays a part, but differences in employment plays a bigger part. Men are more likely to have higher paying, hazardous jobs that don't require bachelor degrees+, instead trade schools or nothing.

Jobs and trades like industrial welding, structural maintenance are overwhelmingly male, and while they have some of the highest rates of occupational fatalities and injuries, they pay a lot, sometime in the 100k-200k range without the need for a bachelor degree.

http://articles.latimes.com/2001/may/12/local/me-62796

Nah bruh....I was simply refuting the column. I didnt personally lay any claim to the variables that contribute to the wage gap among genders. What I was saying is that the article itself was supporting the idea of wage based discrimination along gender lines; if you establish that more black women attend and finish college than black men, which the column did, yet black men earn significantly higher wages --- well, thats a built in hypothesis for wage discrimination.

I appreciate your points about a skills gap, but those certainly arent the only controlling factors when it comes to financial compensation between genders. At any rate, Im not really prepared to go there right now. I was just trying to point out how mathematically illiterate the piece was, in its claim that since black men earn higher wages that means there are enough high earning black men to go around, and support the black female demo.

We'll save the gender pay gap discussion for another time, b.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
#blackexcellence :blessed:

so the black chicks making riff-raff are just the ones that didn't get chose :russ:

Everyone knew this shyt long ago :pachaha:

There's a reason them broads ain't got wifed up. Them blaming everyone else is just a way for them to run from the fact that they really ain't bout shyt :umad:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
A thread from now you will be saying that black women continually lay down with bad men and have too low standards.

:snoop: I wish you nikkas would just straight up come out and say "I ain't gettin' no p*ssy and that's a problem! :damn: :damn: :damn:" All this deflecting around it is just :whew:

:russ:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
The statistic about black men making over $75000 at a higher rate than black women doesn't really correlate to education. That's a far reaching conclusion from that statistic alone.

Midrash

All Star
Daps
This is all around good news because I can't get my Russell Wilson on.

I want a wife that understands what its like as a successful black person in a society that is constantly trying to snub you at every opportunity and throw your family in jail at the drop of a hat.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
The statistic about black men making over $75000 at a higher rate than black women doesn't really correlate to education. That's a far reaching conclusion from that statistic alone.
I don't think that's what the article was trying to do. Mostly, this is just talking about the income level of black men and who they chose to mate with.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
I ran out of time. I'd been trying to find a wife since i was 21 and i needed to have a child by a certain age. Before i met my wife, my last relationship with a black woman didnt pan out. It really hurt to break up with that woman but my life is on a timer.

From that point i dated some very successful sistas that i was hoping by sheer numbers would help me get out the game again but despite their success they were crazy/attention whores/a little to social with men or not classy enough despite their income.(not saying all black women are like this :whoa: ) Tried a white girl :camby:, tried latinas and couldnt trust them :camby: . I met my wife and within 3 months she knocked the women i was trying to build something with out the box. Do i have to hate black women to marry someone thats non-white. I dont think so but alot of people do. :manny:

It really had nothing to do with her being a different race because i was looking for a black woman like her but with her i felt more secure and felt i had more of a team player. My wife earns as much as i do and has hustle bones so we can generate extra cash. The love and loyalty are powerful. My wifes friends are successful black and asian folks and mine are black so as a family i feel my son wont be alienated from growing up with a black identity.

If i had waited who knows what would happened but i couldnt wait for a fantasy when i had someone in front of me who was everything i needed minus being black.

why couldnt you trust the latinas??

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
why couldnt you trust the latinas??
I think if you dont catch them young they cant be trusted in terms of fidelity. They were in their mid 20s and still in that party phase. One chick i asked what she did today and she turned it into a mystery game.

*real conversation*

*how was your day* - me

*good* - her

*what you get into* - me

*wouldnt you like to know* - her

:wtf:

*uhh is it that serious?* - me

*i did some, Squats.............* - her

*you went to the gym, cool* - me

*no * - her

*so you're saying you sat on someones dikk* - me

:laff: her

:rudy: *ehh i gotta go * - me

3 months later my phone rings

*why did you stop calling me * - her.

I think the latina chicks i met were a little to into the party life or having guy friends life. Also, because they were interested in me as a black male, they were more likely to be outcasts in their culture who were sluts or victims of rape so that gave me a reason to be suspicious off the bat. Another chick was cool but she wanted me to move to new york with her while she got her masters degree, and i didnt want to go. She wanted me to sit on a dirty toilet stall while she rode my dikk on a mystery dinner we went on. She also, had to many male friends.